Euro 2024

Dutch goal rightly offside.
JJ talking out of his arse
Disagree. Like you say it’s subjective but the Dutch player off the ball wasn’t blocking the view or stopping the keeper diving. Subjective but I’m always right when it’s a subjective debate. It’s one of my strengths 😂😂

Utter & complete bollocks.

If you're going to allow a player to be onside when standing beyond the last defender & right next to the ****ing goalkeeper, so close that he could wank him off, then you may as well do away with offside altogether & just let them do whatever the **** they want.

Screw it, lets do away with extra time & penalties. If it's a draw just give them a gun each. Last man standing's team wins.

**** sake.

Utter & complete bollocks.

If you're going to allow a player to be onside when standing beyond the last defender & right next to the ****ing goalkeeper, so close that he could wank him off, then you may as well do away with offside altogether & just let them do whatever the **** they want.

Screw it, lets do away with extra time & penalties. If it's a draw just give them a gun each. Last man standing's team wins.

**** sake.
I wish Golden Goal hadn’t been removed.

Just read in the news Southgate is saying our players are tired an we didn’t play well because of injuries. What a shock that useless coach is blaming injuries and tiredness. He should be fired now , don’t even wait till the end of the tournament, let the tired injured well over paid players figure it out themselves.

It’s the first one that I’ve seen that’s been subjective
All the others , have been straight forward for the semi automatic system
Which has worked well
It was a long time because our team of officials who were working var are like our players tired injured and overwhelmed and over paid

It's good that Akgun is starting against Ronaldo's Portugal
Love him to score ⚽ and Ronaldo fail as Portugal were lucky in the previous game against the Czech Republic and I'd.love to see Ronaldo with that face of being hit by a wet kipper rather than that smug one he usually has
Akgun starts for Turkey against Portugal.

It's good that Akgun is starting against Ronaldo's Portugal
Love him to score ⚽ and Ronaldo fail as Portugal were lucky in the previous game against the Czech Republic and I'd.love to see Ronaldo with that face of being hit by a wet kipper rather than that smug one he usually has

Well he's slipped on his arse a couple of times and generally been complete shite

2-0 Portugal, the second with another quslity comedy own goal

Akgun I agree he's not done much at all and as you mentioned he keeps losing his footing He did it again when he had a chance to shoot. I can see him being withdrawn.
Well he's slipped on his arse a couple of times and generally been complete shite

2-0 Portugal, the second with another quslity comedy own goal

That comedy own goal the 6th of the tournament had Frank Sinclair written all over it. 😉

Great that Hungary got the late winner, they were the only team that tried to win really.

Hope Varga pulls through though as that was a horrific looking collision and that shot of him on the ground was horrible to see, reminded me of tragic boxing knockouts tbh.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57