Euro 2024

That match was shite but great at the same time. Very little quality bit edge of seat stuff. Hopefully that Hungarian lad recovers well.

I'd say it's debatable that they even scored a goal themselves - McWhoever's shot may have been on target but it would never in a million years beaten the keeper so 2 own goals for me.

It's all a lovely throwback for me.

Back in the old days it was always a tournament marker when the Scots were eliminated as it meant the real football between actual football teams with actual footballers was about to get started. Lovely to see them back.
Only down side is that my bet on them to get 0 points went down the shitter. Oh well, maybe next time lads.

I must be the only one who actually wanted Scotland to win

Ahh **** em, they were the worst team at the tournament by a mile.

It will be great not having to put up with the best self congratulatory set of fans there anymore.

Ooh look at me, I can sing the wee anthem really loud - **** off home you shite bastards.

I must be the only one who actually wanted Scotland to win

I wanted them to win initially. After seeing their efforts in that game I was glad to see them dumped out in hilarious fashion. It was some tactical genius.

Is this the same Hungary that thumped us 4 -0 a few months ago?

Does that mean the Scots are better than us, like when they beat the then world champions all them years ago?

Is this the same Hungary that thumped us 4 -0 a few months ago?

Does that mean the Scots are better than us, like when they beat the then world champions all them years ago?

Yes, and probably yes - cos we are shite

Despite my new found German diet of beer, doner kebabs and sausages, i think that I may well be fitter than Harry Kane

#shambles

Kane looks about 20 stone

open you heart. I admit I have some mighty big shoes to fill.Big shoes to fill. Big shoes to fill.Big shoes to fill. Big shoes to fill.Big shoes to Fill. Big shoes to Fill.Big shoes to fill.......

1000000360.jpg

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57