Euro 2024

Kane said the subs managed to keep up the pace and tempo of the game..does he think everyone is blind?

That was dreadful, alright we qualified but as soon as we play someone decent we’re toast I’m afraid.

Kane said the subs managed to keep up the pace and tempo of the game..does he think everyone is blind?

That was dreadful, alright we qualified but as soon as we play someone decent we’re toast I’m afraid.
We were so much better with Gordon and Palmer on but the starting point was ****ing low so I'm not sure it's that encouraging. Luckily, we will now pretty much avoid any one decent until the final.

It is BYD. They make electric cars....

... And shit fonts.

I've just googled them and they clearly know/knew what letters look like.

Probs just making themselves look shattered to make Ali Express feel more comfortable.

1000001246.png

Don't usual feel motivated to comment on Internationals - but that was a masterclass in somnambulism that never once reached the dizzying heights of mediocrity. As for the pace of the game – I mistakenly thought ‘Walking Football’ is a game reserved for the over 50’s.

An embarrassing performance for all involved – Southgate Out!

Probably the Netherlands next up, so while this was better than the Denmark game there's going to have to be a big improvement. Mainoo clearly should start in the middle, while for me the changes on the wing just highlighted the lack of mobility from Kane.

Dismal shite from England, dismal shite from France, dismal shite from the Germans in the last game. Only Spain & Portugal look good so far. I think going forward if international tournaments are going to be worth watching we should just end the european seasons in about March. Everyone looks ****ed.

So far it's a tournament that looks like being won by the team that's the least crap. Depressing.

& of course England are going to look better than they are by virtue of yet another jammy route through.

Kane's interview appears to have ****ed a few off for some reason. I watched the interview but does anyone know what he said?

Kane's interview appears to have ****ed a few off for some reason. I watched the interview but does anyone know what he said?
I’ve been to a gig in Cardiff, so not only have I missed all the game, I’ve also missed this interview. So far, it doesn’t feel like I’ve missed much though.

Absolutely ****ing shit performance in every single way.

I thought it was impossible for my opinion of the England team to drop any lower and yet here we are.

It’s so aimless, and disorganised and shapeless.

Awful, awful shit. Made me yearn for late stage Rodgers.

Dismal shite from England, dismal shite from France, dismal shite from the Germans in the last game. Only Spain & Portugal look good so far. I think going forward if international tournaments are going to be worth watching we should just end the european seasons in about March. Everyone looks ****ed.

So far it's a tournament that looks like being won by the team that's the least crap. Depressing.

& of course England are going to look better than they are by virtue of yet another jammy route through.
Austria are worth a watch

In 6 games in our group, only one match had a winner and a loser.

What the ****

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57