Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH Siena put 3 past them at the weekend from 3-0 down to draw 3-3, Bologna beat them heavily as well, so tonight was no real surprise. Did you see how old Chimenti the goalie is. Thats what 3rd choice looks like, makes Logan look like an Irish Shilton.

Well BG, he played a blinder, even for an old guy. Much, much better than Manninger. Now shut up, go to bed and have sex with youself. Mr OG & I are off to amuse ourselves. Ciao. xxx

:056:

Well BG, he played a blinder, even for an old guy. Much, much better than Manninger. Now shut up, go to bed and have sex with youself. Mr OG & I are off to amuse ourselves. Ciao. xxx

:056:

Give her a brown one from me.

No 4 was a bit special. Good luck to them. Nice to see a different English club succeeding in Europe, Roy Hodgson really has worked wonders.

[YOUTUBE]D9VhJJqeCgU[/YOUTUBE]

As you may have gathered, despite getting a parking ticket and losing her mobile, Mrs G was a little excited last night. She was on medication at the time (half a bottle of Courvoisier)

God knows what all this is going to cost me - tickets have been steadily going up in price each round from a fiver for the 1st qualifier to £40 last night. Not to mention the after - match costs!

Special word for the Juve fans - at the end, after roundly abusing the match officials, most of them applauded the Fulham players off the field.

Juve would have had Wolfsburg....

Quarters in full:-

Benfica v Liverpool

Valencia v Atletico Madrid

Hamburg v Standard Liege

Fulham v Wolfsburg

Semis:

Valencia/Atletico Madrid v Benfica/Liverpool

Hamburg/Standard Liege v Fulham/Wolfsburg

Quarters in full:-

Benfica v Liverpool

Valencia v Atletico Madrid

Hamburg v Standard Liege

Fulham v Wolfsburg

Semis:

Valencia/Atletico Madrid v Benfica/Liverpool

Hamburg/Standard Liege v Fulham/Wolfsburg

You forgot the final:
Valencia/Atletico Madrid/Benfica/Liverpool
vs
Hamburg/Standard Liege/Fulham/Wolfsburg

Special word for the Juve fans - at the end, after roundly abusing the match officials, most of them applauded the Fulham players off the field.

You see they are not all bad.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but have just watched Fulham and - after an almost sarcastic campaign by some sections of the media - there must be a case for Zamora's call up/inclusion.........

Fulham have to be the most likeable side in the country atm. Would absolutely love to see them win this. :038::038::038:

Ignorant twat of a commentator on the Liverpool game as the players were lining up to walk out the tunnel, Said about it being Liverpools last hcance to win silverware, and then said it was also England last chance of a team winning a European trophy. Channel Five obviously don't think Fulham are still in the competition then.

Accompanied Mrs G to Wolfsburg last night. What an atmosphere! Just a little sad to think where we might have been.....

Particularly liked two songs:

"**** me it's crazy, we're winning away"

and

"Won it one time, we won it one time...the inter-toto, we one it one time"

Have to say Wolfburg fans seem to be an equally nice bunch (and some of the policewomen were quite delectable). The VW arena is a fantastic ground, tough as we were three rows from the top I expect to spend the next few days in physiotherepy!

Accompanied Mrs G to Wolfsburg last night. What an atmosphere! Just a little sad to think where we might have been.....

Particularly liked two songs:

"**** me it's crazy, we're winning away"

and

"Won it one time, we won it one time...the inter-toto, we one it one time"

Have to say Wolfburg fans seem to be an equally nice bunch (and some of the policewomen were quite delectable). The VW arena is a fantastic ground, tough as we were three rows from the top I expect to spend the next few days in physiotherepy!

:038::038::038::038:

Sure would love Fulham to win this, Liverpool don't seem to care about it so don't want them to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669