even if craig goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
drummindefender said:
does anyone really think the new manager will save us-i personally feel that the damage done is beyond repair :frown:
fresh ideas wont go amiss though

drummindefender said:
does anyone really think the new manager will save us-i personally feel that the damage done is beyond repair :frown:

Give him a chance!!! He's not even been installed yet!!

but lets face it the new guy is probably going to get here after the transfer deadline so he is going to have to work with these idiots-and were not going to attract any big name managers, why would they bother coming here? we will get someone unproven who will then see the club get relegated and will have to rebuild (again ffs) next year.

drummindefender said:
i agree totally.:frown:

ScarboroughFox said:
it could be weeks even months before a new man comes in, lets not get ahead of ourselves yet.

IMO this isnt a good time ahead of the FA cup game at the weekend

Why not? We probably won the Spurs game despite CL not because of him. Best to do it now than a Weds before a league game.

ScarboroughFox said:
it could be weeks even months before a new man comes in, lets not get ahead of ourselves yet.

IMO this isnt a good time ahead of the FA cup game at the weekend

The FA cup game is not really important, survival in the championship is....

If the squad is more talented on paper than thier position suggests then why is it not feasible that another manager may have more success with the same players. The only thing that has been consistent about the team tactics and selection has been the manager himself, so you never know.

Preston is a fine example, Craig Brown was making a real dogs dinner of what was a fairly decent set of players, out he went and his assistant came in took over, tweaked the tactics and starting getting the best out of the players, the result now is that Preston are challenging for the play offs, a manager can have a massive effect, positive or negative to his team, with his selections, tactics and man management.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Preston is a fine example, Craig Brown was making a real dogs dinner of what was a fairly decent set of players, out he went and his assistant came in took over, tweaked the tactics and starting getting the best out of the players, the result now is that Preston are challenging for the play offs, a manager can have a massive effect, positive or negative to his team, with his selections, tactics and man management.

Hmmm, good point

Doug

Doug said:
Hmmm, good point

Doug

I think claiming the point to be your own is a bit harsh Doug, it was clearly made by a-z fox.;):098: :) :icon_roll :)

PFKAKTF FOX said:

From official website

"Rob (39) arrived at Leicester from Blackburn Rovers where he was assistant reserve team manager under Mark Hughes. He took his place in the City dugout for the first time in the Foxes' 3-0 home victory over Coventry City in the Championship.

The highly regarded coach made 27 appearances between 1982-84 for City. A back injury cut short his playing career in 1990, but spells as an Academy coach with Wolves, Watford and Blackburn have helped him to gain a strong reputation within the game."

Bill Shankley, Brian Clough, Alex Ferguson, top managers whose careers were cut short by early retirement from the game. we could have a the next best thing on our hands here.

well, beating QPR next tuesday will do for me!

fcukcov said:
I think claiming the point to be your own is a bit harsh Doug, it was clearly made by a-z fox.;):098: :) :icon_roll :)

Err, sorry. I was just agreeing with the thoughts of PK etc Fox.

Certainly not claiming them for my own! :confused:

Doug

Doug said:
Err, sorry. I was just agreeing with the thoughts of PK etc Fox.

Certainly not claiming them for my own! :confused:

Doug

it's because you sign off with Doug.

many regards,
No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

p.s. who's that in your picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696