Match Thread Everton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just leave this here then:

EbOMbqDWsAIrUIU
Different game. Doesn't mean the rules shouldn't apply in this one.

Honestly, an absolute pounding might be the best thing for us.

We've been pretending everything is fine for six months when it's obvious that what was going well has completely disappeared.

Rodgers hasn't been asked one challenging question about our relegation form since December. People look at the table and think 'meh' after another crappy performance.

We are only just about better than the very worst sides in the league. That's our form over several months. We deserve to be sinking like a stone.

Like I say, maybe a hammering will wake everyone the feck up.

Wake them up just long enough to put their transfer requests in. I don't see any level of commitment out there. half of them look as if they resent being asked to play football when they should be on a beach somewhere & the other half are texting their agents at half time.
I think Brendan has lost them. Either that or he's run out of ideas. I think you might be right about the Arsenal thing.

We were bad before the lockdown but this is orders of magnitude worse. Newcastle are playing better than us since the restart FFS.

At least we won't be missing out on any European jaunts through travel restrictions though. We won't even be getting into the Europa. Season completely chucked away without even a fight.

What the **** happens when we play the big sides we always shit ourselves against even when we're playing well?

We're shitting ourselves now against everybody :-(

BN conspiracy theory of the day:

Vardy has been paid a small fortune by all the bookies that stand to lose on him getting the golden boot. No other explanation for him actively trying not to score any more.

If we get a penalty, I bet he misses the fecker.

So you don't want the rules to apply against us? Well I like your partisan approach.

It doesn't have to be intentional to be a penalty. Ndidi handled the ball. His hand was not in a natural position. He stopped the header from Keane.

It's about as clear a penalty for handball as you can get.
His hand was not in a natural position. That statement is absolute bollocks. There is no definition for natural position when you are propelling yourself into the air in an attempt to win a header. The fact is there was no intent whatsoever. I don't want that type of penalty give for or against my team. Teams are effectively getting a goal for nothing. Total horseshit.

Brendo Soudgers.

My outrage is in the inconsistent application of the rules.

We never appeal for anything though. I'd have hammered my players for not surrounding the ref in that Brighton match and putting him under some pressure to refer it.

We do the same thing virtually every game. Any decision goes against us, we shrug our shoulders and move on. Our players are weak. Our coaching team are weak.

Bren Brendan Brendanson.

Just like previous games, not taking these half chances.

Don't think we've been as bad as is being made out in here and the scoreline rather flatters Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669