Match Thread Everton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soumare has the potential to be very good. Why he's suddenly become a scapegoat I've no idea.

He just hasn't. He is playing very well. You are prejudiced against him for some unfathomable reason like you are against Daka which makes me wonder whether there is more to it.
He’s “new” and isn’t Ndidi at his prime.

Soumare is a bit shite though.....let's all just be honest about it.

He just hasn't. He is playing very well. You are prejudiced against him for some unfathomable reason like you are against Daka which makes me wonder whether there is more to it.
Maybe they don't believe in God?

Don't be such a ****.

Soumare has the potential to be very good. Why he's suddenly become a scapegoat I've no idea.
When is this potential going to be fulfilled? People have been banging on about it since we bought him; he's still shit.

Of course he is. I absolutely don't know what the **** some people are watching. He's been complete shite.

Some (Miley for example) have big hopes for the lad based on his achievements elsewhere, that i can understand. I really don't get anyone watching this and thinking he's currently doing ok....

When is this potential going to be fulfilled? People have been banging on about it since we bought him; he's still shit.
Thankfully you have no involvement in the recruitment of new players.
You wouldn't know talent if it bit you on the bollocks.
And calling me a foul name is just pathetic.

Soumare is excellent at key parts of the game but he has a tendency to take that split second too long when he first gets the ball to move it on. It's a really frustrating thing because it should be coachable.

Having said that, the main error he made in that half was because he was stupidly given the ball by Amartey with his back to goal and a player right on him.

Soumare is also often on his own in the midfield with Dewsbury-Hall pushed forward and Tielemans right. Often when he gets the ball two men instantly are on him because he's the only one City player there.

Some (Miley for example) have big hopes for the lad based on his achievements elsewhere, that i can understand. I really don't get anyone watching this and thinking he's currently doing ok....
And it is unfortunate that we seem to have bought a different player to the one who did so well in France. For whatever reason, he just hasn't cut it here and it is seeming less and less likely that he ever will.

You're absolutely right, he's been terrible again today and could easily have cost us at least two goals. I honestly cannot believe anyone could suggest that this performance is anything other than poor.

Soumare is a bit shite though.....

Started poorly tonight, but grew into the game

Then went to ratshit again

Fact is, he really isn't anywhere near as good as either Mendy or Ndidi

On that first half, once again I can't help thinking that what most of our players really need is a massive testosterone injection. They are too nice and too 'sporting'.

Fantastic goal from Tielemans. Wonderful talent to be able to do that. Maddison has been our best player because Everton don't know how to mark him. He should have scored.

Everton are shit.

Thankfully you have no involvement in the recruitment of new players.
You wouldn't know talent if it bit you on the bollocks.
And calling me a foul name is just pathetic.
Any more pathetic that the suggestion you were making? Any more pathetic than suggesting that using naughty words deserves a damn good smiting?

Like I say, stop acting like a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265