Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

Has the Killie pitch got a massive slope on it, or did Lennon rip into them at half time?

Paddy McCarthy and Tunch are rock solid in defence as Palace win 2-0 at Watford and now climb to 8th. Hopefully not for long as we can go above them hopefully into the top 6.

Last edited:

Radio Sheffield commentators reckon none of the goals were his fault.

Old player Guy Branston has been sent off making his debut for Rotherham when it was 3-2 to Bristol Rovers. It finished 5-2. Rotherham on the slide thats about 7 without a win.
Debut? I saw him play for Rotherham against City about ten years ago!

Debut? I saw him play for Rotherham against City about ten years ago!

Bristol Rovers eventually won 5-2. The 5th goal even broke the goal and they had to come on to repair it to enable the game to finish.

Branston's sending off was the 2nd time he's been sent off on his Rotherham debut. Rotherham are in a bit of pickle not having won now for some time.

This was as per Radio Sheffield last night. They reckon he was sent off in his 1st debut.

Last edited:

Rob Kelly was in charge for this game. He was unable to prevent a sixth defeat in seven league matches for Forest.
Steve Cotterill takes over now and he can't get any worse as Forest are in one of the Relegation slots.:icon_lol:

Last edited:

Steve Cotterill takes over now and he can't get any worse as Forest are in one of the Relegation slots.:icon_lol:

An ex-workmate of mine who is a Forest fan is happy for him to be in charge.... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Last edited:

DJ out for a couple of months with a broken meta-tarsel

An ex-workmate of mine who is a Forest fan is happy for him to be in charge.... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

And me, shows how desperate they really are, clutching at straws.

I don't think it's a bad appointment...

I see Chris O'Gravy scored in the Steel City Derby yesterday for Wednesday. Another one of Milan's ex's he has recruited.

A bit of trouble after the game, so I heard today. A Wetherspoons was the site of one fight between the 2 sets of fans, and an elderly couple eating Sunday lunch had their table turned over with their meals on it.

Last edited:

Is fulhams ethuhu the ethuhu who we had on loan for a month or two back when you-know-who took us down to division 2???

Narp, theirs is Dickson, we had a relation of his, Kelvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669