Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

A quick round up for you ...

Iain Hume moves to Preston on a permanent basis for an undisclosed fee.

Geoff Horsfield in temporary charge at Port Vale.

Kevin Russell leaves Preston.

Not an ex player, I know, but Micky Adams takes over as Manager of Sheffield United.

Just shows that Newcastle as a club do not share the same ambition as their fans. I stand by my comment.
Bizarre story. Considerably overrated and overhyped player. Still, what player would turn down what will most likely be his only chance of Premier League football?

Bizarre story. Considerably overrated and overhyped player. Still, what player would turn down what will most likely be his only chance of Premier League football?

Staying at Leeds is hardly looking a bad shout for getting Premier League football right now, is it?

Staying at Leeds is hardly looking a bad shout for getting Premier League football right now, is it?
So you think he should hang around for the possibility of PL football rather than go to a team that is already there and in mid-table? Either way, he won't cut it in the PL.

So you think he should hang around for the possibility of PL football rather than go to a team that is already there and in mid-table? Either way, he won't cut it in the PL.

The way they are throwing five and a half year contracts around, he would be mad not to go.

That Fryatt bloke could easily score more for Hull than Mr. A. King does for us this season.

He's an ex-Manager rather than player but looks like Newcastle want Peter Taylor :icon_eek:as No 2 to Alan Pardew

Just realised the old git has the same Birthday as me (i.e. today). If he's offered it I reckon he might as well take it as he wont get much more chances to manage in the Premier League and he would no doubt take charge when (rather than if) Pardew gets the sack.

Last edited:

He's an ex-Manager rather than player but looks like Newcastle want Peter Taylor :icon_eek:as No 2 to Alan Pardew

Just realised the old git has the same Birthday as me (i.e. today). If he's offered it I reckon he might as well take it as he wont get much more chances to manage in the Premier League and he would no doubt take charge when (rather than if) Pardew gets the sack.

If that's true, it is one of the worst management teams possible :081::081::081::081::081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669