Excuses Already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
As far as this one goes, it has to be considered lame at best!!??**!

Levein: "Millwall are going through a sticky period, but teams at the bottom of the league are just as dangerous as those at the top."

No they are not, that is why they are there!!!

Scource

I think its an attempt to cover himself if we have another Rotherham boxing (or Brighton, Crewe, Burnley, etc etc )day fiasco!

Melton Fox said:
As far as this one goes, it has to be considered lame at best!!??**!

Levein: "Millwall are going through a sticky period, but teams at the bottom of the league are just as dangerous as those at the top."

No they are not, that is why they are there!!!

Scource

Millwall went and got a draw at Sheff U a couple of weeks ago and were unlucky not to get the win! So i would agree with Craig:icon_bigg

in fact in this league teams are a much of a muchness - hence the number of draws - but I still think it's stretching it a bit to suggest Millwall are are dangerous as Reading!

I'm worried more because of the "new manager effect" :icon_conf

glyn said:
in fact in this league teams are a much of a muchness - hence the number of draws - but I still think it's stretching it a bit to suggest Millwall are are dangerous as Reading!

I'm worried more because of the "new manager effect" :icon_conf

Im not saying they are more dangerous but they are capable of coming here and putting 11 men behind the ball. We are going to have to work hard to break them down! :icon_wink

How about:

"Millwall have been poor all season, they are staring relegation in the face, their confidence is low at the minute and they are currently going through a managerial re-shuffle. Now is an excellent time to play them, grab a few goals, capitalise on our poor start to the season and start to turn the corner at Leicester City Football Club"

This would have been better Craig

well he would be alot more honest if he said
"basically were in the shite cause the team is fcuking shite at the moment-but i know this team has the potential to do well and we should beat millwall-however i know against lesser oppostion we are usual shocking and easily punished so yeh im pretty much bricking it before this one."
:icon_wink

drummindefender said:
"basically were in the shite cause the team is fcuking shite at the moment-but i know this team has the potential to do well and we should beat millwall-however i know against lesser oppostion we are usual shocking and easily punished so yeh im pretty much bricking it before this one."
:icon_wink

LOL :icon_lol: :icon_lol: exactly how we all feel, but not a politician/football manager's answer

Willlow said:
We are going to have to work hard to break them down! :icon_wink

I know and I'm already resigned to the fact that it's going to be another depressing boxing day result!

drummindefender said:
:icon_razz 3-0 Millwall then...

Don't usually do predictions but....we will win this one.I've seen Millwall a few times on Sky and they are piss poor.Complacency is our biggest danger...IMO

It has the all the hallmarks of another home shocker, bottom of the table club in disarray comes to the Walkers on boxing day with everybody hopeful of a handing out a right thrashing and kickstarting our season, sadly we under perform and get hit by a sucker punch. 1-0 DEFEAT.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
It has the all the hallmarks of another home shocker, bottom of the table club in disarray comes to the Walkers on boxing day with everybody hopeful of a handing out a right thrashing and kickstarting our season, sadly we under perform and get hit by a sucker punch. 1-0 DEFEAT.

Didn't say we will thrash them...2-1 at a guess.I still have 'Hope' without Hope I have nothing.

highland fox said:
Didn't say we will thrash them...2-1 at a guess.I still have 'Hope' without Hope I have nothing.

The team have become so predictable, struggling side comes to the Walker's and you can almost guess the pattern of the game, for some reason we cannot seem to beat many of the supposed "weaker" or struggling teams, and Monday IMO will be sadly no different, as much as we believe that Millwall provide the perfect opposition to get our season back on track, they will be looking at us and thinking exactly the same thing, we are a soft touch and I get the feeling teams are starting to relish facing us.

Last edited:
Millwall will defend 15+ shots.

they will get an attack and cross the ball and we will concede on their first shot.

We will then have to attack them with 11 men behind the ball and at best get a draw.

we may get a man sent off.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
The team have become so predictable, struggling side comes to the Walker's and you can almost guess the pattern of the game, for some reason we cannot seem to beat many of the supposed "weaker" or struggling teams, and Monday IMO will be sadly no different, as much as we believe that Millwall provide the perfect opposition to get our season back on track, they will be looking at us and thinking exactly the same thing, we are a soft touch and I get the feeling teams are starting to relish facing us.

Fecking hell...double dosage of the Bleak Tablets today was it PFKAKTF,cheer upits Christmas:icon_bigg

highland fox said:
Fecking hell...double dosage of the Bleak Tablets today was it PFKAKTF,cheer upits Christmas:icon_bigg

Bah humbug, dont know what's up with me actually H, had quite a decent day today, but then started thinking about Monday's game and the implications and suddenly started feeling depressed, as much as I am unconvinced by Levein, monday will be a watershed, if all is to be believed and I have to say that one way or the other I am nervous about the consequences.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Bah humbug, dont know what's up with me actually H, had quite a decent day today, but then started thinking about Monday's game and the implications and suddenly started feeling depressed, as much as I am unconvinced by Levein, monday will be a watershed, if all is to be believed and I have to say that one way or the other I am nervous about the consequences.

Enjoy yourself,put any thoughts of that Shower Of Shite on the Back Burner until Monday.Crack open a can of Shany Bass:icon_wink
Some of us have Work in the morning....

highland fox said:
Enjoy yourself,put any thoughts of that Shower Of Shite on the Back Burner until Monday.Crack open a can of Shany Bass:icon_wink
Some of us have Work in the morning....

Ok mate I will, how come you are working, is it an early dart tomorrow or an all dayer.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Ok mate I will, how come you are working, is it an early dart tomorrow or an all dayer.

I work for myself and need the fecking money basically:icon_wink .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669