1. Bolton
2. Tottenham/red scum
3. Manure
4. Those lovely boys in Fosse Gold
5. Burnley/Blackburn
6. Southampton/Brentford
7. Newcastle
8. Arsenal/Warnock's wankers

To be honest I wouldn't mind Man United, Newcastle or Arsenal (if they beat Colin Wanker's team) away because it would be a big pay day.

What I don't want is Bolton - the most negative team I have seen in a long while.

The worst possible draw would be Brentford (if they win replay) at home - think Wycombe and remember.

Burnley or Blackburn away would be iffy as well.

I'd love it if we got Forest (if they beat spurs) away - that'd be excellent.

I have a funny feeling we're to get Blackburn/Burnley, due to the Savage and Dickov connection...

Southampton will beat Brentford so I think that is the best draw for us. I don't want Arsenal Newcastle or Man U, well arsenal are two minutes fom my house so that'd be ok but they would hammer us and I have enough stick for being a fox in gooner land without that happening. Burnley have the best chance of beating higher league opposition. So I think itthe best draw would be Southampton or Burnley/Blackburn.

Would much rather play a weaker side with a smaller ground than Man U or Newcastle who have big grounds but will batter us. We would get more revenue from winning and going to the Semis.

Don't want Bolton,it's a 'nothing game' and one we would probably lose.If we are going to go out lets go out to Man Utd or Arsenal.I wouldn't be too wary of Newcastle,not impressed by them at all.

See what your saying highland but how about, if we are going to go through lets go through against Saints or Sinclairs new mob.

Incidentally thought Frank was great before he went off on Sunday but did anyone see the breakdancing Bee Mascot before the game and behind Hansen's shoulder. Quality, Filbert should be doing that.

Good draw - one we can win. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

YES!!

I said to one of my friends yesterday it would be Blackburn because of Sav and Dickov. Probably the easiest tie we could get after Brentford/Southampton.

We're going to the semis! ;)

l love it

We're gonna win this fecker away from home all the way.

Hope it's Blackburn, as Turf Moor only holds 22/23 thousand

Couldn't be happier

Full draw:

NEWCASTLE v SPURS/NOTT'M F

SOTON/B'FORD v MAN UTD

BOLTON v ARSENAL/SHEFF UTD

BURNLEY/B'BURN v LEICESTER

homer said:
l love it

We're gonna win this fecker away from home all the way.

Hope it's Blackburn, as Turf Moor only holds 22/23 thousand

Couldn't be happier

agreed, the best draw possible IMO

i personally hope its burnley, team should be easier to play against and i hate the whole playing drums shite that blackburn and bolton do all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669