FA Cup 2023/24

Gutted for the young’uns. A really stark way to learn about how unfair life can be at times.

No Cov fan at all given their antics when we played them and of course O’Hare is a prize ****… Manure though. Just another plastic club, the players looked embarrassed to win it and their plastic fans ****ed off immediately.

Gutted for the young’uns. A really stark way to learn about how unfair life can be at times.

No Cov fan at all given their antics when we played them and of course O’Hare is a prize ****… Manure though. Just another plastic club, the players looked embarrassed to win it and their plastic fans ****ed off immediately.

In a penalty shoot out win, the whole team would ordinarily charge down the pitch to jump all over the goal scorer and the goalie

Not a single player did that

Awful

Roles reversed and Man U score that late goal… would it have been disallowed? I don’t think so.

Roles reversed and Man U score that late goal… would it have been disallowed? I don’t think so.

But it was the right decision - he was offside by one inch. That’s what VAR was brought in for

Will say all the ****s

If I used Twitter and was into bantz I’d be spamming every Cov account with the Chilwell offside that went in our favour when we won it.

If I used Twitter and was into bantz I’d be spamming every Cov account with the Chilwell offside that went in our favour when we won it.
Even that one was more offside than the one they got shafted by today 😂 Still, swings and roundabouts. I think the equalising peno they got was a bit harsh given some of the other decisions not given this weekend....

So, how many goals will Man C embarrass Man U by in the final?

Quickest VAR decision I have seen. Who would have thought it?

Commentator almost immediately says it is offside with no more than we have to look at, it was almost as if he had been briefed that if a decision needs to be made that favours the minnow then he can “tee up” the VAR decision.

It was onside.

The decision ****ing stank and I’m gutted for them. Cheating ****s.

It all just feels a bit ‘because I said so’ when it’s that tight a call.

When it comes down to frame rates and the thickness of lines it just feels so anti the spirit of sport and entertainment. But that’s always been the case, just especially stark today.

If it's too close to make a decision within 30 seconds it should be given onside.
Absolutely. I think there should be a set number of appeals too like in tennis. Make it part of the sport if it has to stay.

It all just feels a bit ‘because I said so’ when it’s that tight a call.

When it comes down to frame rates and the thickness of lines it just feels so anti the spirit of sport and entertainment...
It can't be called a "clear and obvious error" in that situation, there's no way it can be called in a real life situation if it's that close.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463