FA Cup 2023/24

He is, and always has been, a total and utter piece of shit

He wants to try listening to the pair of total ****flaps commentating on the Spurs game tonight

My ears are ****ing bleeding

He has got an audience though, sadly.
No doubt but on the other hand he probably wouldn’t feel the need to spout this shite if he felt like he was getting an adequate amount of attention.

No doubt but on the other hand he probably wouldn’t feel the need to spout this shite if he felt like he was getting an adequate amount of attention.

He lives in his own echo chamber of gammons and Neanderthal shitwipes who will be telling him how great his opinions are

He’ll love his new role of being a champion fighting against the wokerati

He lives in his own echo chamber of gammons and Neanderthal shitwipes who will be telling him how great his opinions are

Yeah I guess he’s found himself in a similar situation to those which Ricky Gervais and Russel Brand have found themselves in. They were part of the mainstream once but they’ve had to settle for appealing to idiots and losers because they’ve run out of ideas or are shady as ****.

He thinks he’s very smart, always has done. Remember when he put on a French accent in an interview? I think that he genuinely thought he was speaking French and was fluent after a matter of weeks. He definitely thinks he should have a bigger and better audience than racists and bigots on Twitter, I think that has helped to turn his mind to mush and makes his lash out at women who are doing the job he feels entitled to.

Yep, he’s found his calling.

It was dangerous going in with his studs showing, but how much if any contact was there, he cleanly won the ball.

I’d be amazed if it’s not overturned.
They'll be looking at the 'danger', not the 'contact' in these woke times. And they won't want to do anything to upset the VAR gravy train. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not overturned.

You get arrested and thrown in jail for committing a racially aggravated murder these days.

Interesting build up to the Sunderland vs Newcastle match on Saturday. Newcastle have got 6000 tickets, but all supporters are having to go on bubble buses from St James’ Park and they won’t get their match tickets until they’re on the bus, so can’t avoid it.

There is also a function room at The Stadium of Light which has been given to Newcastle, but they appear to have decorated it in some Newcastle paraphernalia, something which, understandably, hasn’t gone down well with the Sunderland fans:

Interesting to note that Sunderland worked out how to accommodate away fans at pitch side for this game. Will no doubt immediately be back to giving the opposition the shittest seats pretending it's for health and safety reasons.

Interesting to note that Sunderland worked out how to accommodate away fans at pitch side for this game. Will no doubt immediately be back to giving the opposition the shittest seats pretending it's for health and safety reasons.
Yep, them and Newcastle seem to have a magic rule on that front.

Some interesting matches on this afternoon

So what do the BBC pick ?

Man ****ing Siddeh, who will undoubtedly thrash Huddersfield

****s

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572