FA Cup 3rd Round Draw (Sunday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
Watching the United game and apparently the FA Cup draw is on Saturday. Do people just want a money spinner against one of the big four or do we want a piss easy game so that we can begin a FA Cup run? I think we should go for the FA Cup and not see the league as our priority even though it is but it would still be nice to have a FA Cup run.

I would not mind getting West Ham or Liverpool away as I want to go to them grounds as I have never been but I wouldn't mind a lower league team at home either.

Who do people want in the 3rd round then?

Last edited:
FA cup 3rd round draw

The draw for the 3rd round of the FA cup will take place live on channel 3 (or ITV 1 as its now known) straight after the Kettering V's dirty Leeds match.

I seriously hope we get drawn at home against one of the Premier league teams. If not then (Kettering if they beat the Dirties).

Who would you like to see us drawn against?

Easy game please.

Or Reading away since I couldn't go when we played them in the league! Grr.

but i was factually correct.

I also started this thread at 8.30 pm, but my dongle gets little to no service (!!!) in Market Harborough so it took 45mins to post :bang::bang::bang:

Surely you wouldnt mind a trip down the road to Ketts tho Harbs?

I don't like Kettering as place so yes I would mind.:icon_bigg

Either a Premiership team or a lower-league team. Anything but a Championship/League One team.

Same as usual for me, please - I want us to get drawn against Barcelona, the game to be played here in Tucson. Thank you.

Manchester United away please. Nice trip to Old Trafford and getting hoofed out the cup would suit me fine so we don't have to put up with proper matches being postponed to make way for a competition we have no chance of winning.

Manchester United away please. Nice trip to Old Trafford and getting hoofed out the cup would suit me fine so we don't have to put up with proper matches being postponed to make way for a competition we have no chance of winning.

But if we get knocked out in the third round we'll have a weekend with no match later in the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566