FA Cup 4Q Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
ditto for me. I had this conversation a few times about would I support hinckley If lcfc had gone bankrupt and maybe I would have for a while but as with other clubs recently moving towns they have set up new clubs in the area. i.e AFC Wimbledon and I would have liked that to happen with Leicester and I have no doubts that it would have.

Basically I would always support Leicester and always have when they have played Hinckley. In fact when the Played Hinckley Athletic and beat them 8-1 (I think joachim played) I stood behind the goal throwing stones at the Hinckley keeper. im sure I am personally responsible for at least 7 of the 8 on that night.;) :038:

fcukcov said:
ditto for me. I had this conversation a few times about would I support hinckley If lcfc had gone bankrupt and maybe I would have for a while but as with other clubs recently moving towns they have set up new clubs in the area. i.e AFC Wimbledon and I would have liked that to happen with Leicester and I have no doubts that it would have.

Basically I would always support Leicester and always have when they have played Hinckley. In fact when the Played Hinckley Athletic and beat them 8-1 (I think joachim played) I stood behind the goal throwing stones at the Hinckley keeper. im sure I am personally responsible for at least 7 of the 8 on that night.;) :038:

so that was you

your point being scarbo?

bloody hell I was only about 10!

I reckon hes a post whore dont you dd?

Brauny Blue said:
He doesn't happen to drive the oldest bangor in town, and answer to the name of chambers by any chance ?;)

Thats the kid, how is he nowadays haven't seen him around in a while.

ScarboroughFox said:
i was younger than that!!

i dont remember much of it, its one of those storys my dad tells me as apparently i picked something up and throw it at my dad!!

its a small world

thats what worries me!!

where you from then Scarbo?

Brauny Blue said:
Last time i seem he was a happy chappy. Justice was done when the court found him not guilty:038:

Yeah only got that far because it was right after the Spain game,

Next time you see him tell him feehan says hello.

G F P said:
Yeah only got that far because it was right after the Spain game,

Next time you see him tell him feehan says hello.
for god sake dont do that brauny. he will never talk to you again!!;)

Brauny Blue said:
Dare i ask why?
just joking mate. been up the pub with feehan all afternoon. We just got a taxi back together and he had to stop of to get some wine for the lovely lady he is entertaining tonight.

fcukcov said:
just joking mate. been up the pub with feehan all afternoon. We just got a taxi back together and he had to stop of to get some wine for the lovely lady he is entertaining tonight.

Fair play to him, or should i say lucky git:icon_bigg

Brauny Blue said:
Fair play to him, or should i say lucky git:icon_bigg
he was gonna order a chinese for her and everything. I think its serious. hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566