9 Nottingham Forest
10 Brentford or Hartlepool United
11 Leicester City
12 Burnley
13 Southampton
14 West Bromwich Albion or Tottenham Hotspur
15 Newcastle United
16 Charlton Athletic

Lucky number 11 then, hopefully well get a home draw and against one of the Prem teams, that way we are likely to be on TV so more money and a reasonable chance of winning

Then again going on away form we may be best away from the Walkers!

Personally, I'd rather see us get Brentford/Hartlepool.

I'd rather face the easy teams and get to the final that way (a la Millwall last season) than us coming up against Arsenal, Chelsea or Man United and going out in the 5th round.
We'd get more money by doing a Millwall than we would get for losing away to United on TV in the 5th round

Graz said:

I'd rather face the easy teams and get to the final that way (a la Millwall last season) than us coming up against Arsenal, Chelsea or Man United and going out in the 5th round.
We'd get more money by doing a Millwall than we would get for losing away to United on TV in the 5th round

I see where you are coming from...but,

If you acquit yourself well against a prem club, win or lose it isn't too damaging.

If you slip on a banana skin, the confidence is gone! Those two teams worry me.

So.... who does everyone think that we will get drawn against??? my guess is away at Newcastle but im hoping we got get a home draw against Brentford/Hartlepool

I think we'll be at home to either Spurs (once they get past West Brom), or Blackburn.

Can you imagine Blackburn? Savage and Dickov back against us? lol. I still love both players, but most hate them now.

Bring the trees to the walkers because:
1We get a full house :D
2We beat them :p :D :wink:
3Its the only bye into the quarter final :roll:

I want another away draw

Yesterday was pure fun and enjoyment, the fans were singing throughout, there was top banter and joviality all over our bit of the ground, and it was wonderful.

Reminded me why football is so f*ckin' brilliant

Sooner another day like that than come back to the library with all the miserable moaning whingers with flasks and blankets on their knees

Anyone away, please

homer said:
I want another away draw

Yesterday was pure fun and enjoyment, the fans were singing throughout, there was top banter and joviality all over our bit of the ground, and it was wonderful.

Sooner another day like that than come back to the library with all the miserable moaning whingers with flasks and blankets on their knees

Anyone away, please

O.K the trees away then because
1They won't get a full house(shite fans)
2We WILL STILL BEAT THEM.
3Its one of the easiest fixtures we can get

Brauny Blue said:
homer said:
I want another away draw

Anyone away, please

O.K the trees away then because
1They won't get a full house(shite fans)
2We WILL STILL BEAT THEM.
3Its one of the easiest fixtures we can get

I wouldn't want the trees away...
They haven't lost a midlands derby there for a long time..... Better the trees at home. They haven't won away all season.....

Graz said:
I think we'll be at home to either Spurs (once they get past West Brom), or Blackburn.

Can you imagine Blackburn? Savage and Dickov back against us? lol. I still love both players, but most hate them now.
My money's on it being Blackburn, it just seems inevitable that we'll come up against Dickov and Savage after having face Sir Les in the last round. Having said that, I'd take anyone that gets us featured on match of the day a bit earlier that 12.45am! :roll:

I want Forest at home, strictly because we should pack the stadium, the atmosphere will be great, there is a slim outside chance that it could be shown live, (very slim I know) but there is a good chance that we will get a decent feature on match of the Day, and yes I think it would mean quarter finals for leicester. And wycombe wont be there this time

gregs_y2k said:
I want Forest at home, strictly because we should pack the stadium, the atmosphere will be great, there is a slim outside chance that it could be shown live, (very slim I know)

I think if we get Forest there would be zero chance of it being on TV.
Assuming Fulham beat Derby in their replay, there will be 11 Premiership teams in the next round.
So if we're drawn against the trees there will be at least four all Premier matches, and at least one Premier v lower division to choose from for TV, so they're not going to show an all Championship match.
If we get a home draw against Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea etc we'll probably be on TV.

SilverFox said:
Graz said:

I see where you are coming from...but,

If you acquit yourself well against a prem club, win or lose it isn't too damaging.

If you slip on a banana skin, the confidence is gone! Those two teams worry me.

Very true. Bad memories spring to mind against Wycombe. And im not even talking about the result, it was the fact my ex girlfriend was constantly whinging that she had lost her purse when i found it on the back seat of the car after the game :evil: :evil:

Saturday night I dreamt we got Bolton at home and went through 3-2, i'd take that 8)

Saturday night I dreamt I gave Angeline Jolie a good seeing to

And I'd definitely take that

homer said:
Saturday night I dreamt I gave Angeline Jolie a good seeing to

And I'd definitely take that

Funny that, she never mentioned you last night when I saw her :wink: :lol:

I'll take that. Premiership club I know, but one I think that could be felled, there's a chance of an upset, I reckon. If we were to go through it would also make other premiership teams want to steer clear, having a premiership scalp to our name, rather than taking a relatively easy passage through the rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669