Match Thread FA Cup Final - Chelsea v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy all the spaffing that the commentators have been having on bbc over chelsea. It's a typical cup final where they've probably won the stats and the XG but We've had the better chances. Finals are either nervy for both sides or 1 gets a bumming by 20mins. **** me it wasn't very one sided when i saw us beat Tranmere.

Watch BT - apart from Hoddle wanking over Reece James, for some bizarre reason, it’s been ok

That half went almost exactly as imagined. Chelsea mostly in control with more possesion, us looking like we're in it if they slip up. Chances few & far between. All we have to do is upset the rest of the narrative by scoring.

Lets see.

45 mins to make history.

Watch BT - apart from Hoddle wanking over Reece James, for some bizarre reason, it’s been ok

Ahhh **** sake....i assumed it'd be McTwat? Can cope with Hoddle over these bellends. Thanks for the tip.

Okay, plan going well. 0-0 at half time after playing like a bag of wank, luring them into a false sense of security. 2-0 Leicester second half coming up. Thanks.

I really rate Rudiger, we’re going to have a job scoring from open play. Reassuring that we’re at least getting a sniff of their goal from set pieces and crosses.

And Savage, unfortunately - but even he’s been alright
But you get Lineker on BBC!

Is Savage doing his normal thing of wanting to act like a former Leicester player when things are going well, but nothing to do with him when it's not?

I really rate Rudiger, we’re going to have a job scoring from open play. Reassuring that we’re at least getting a sniff of their goal from set pieces and crosses.

If we can all be a more like little rudiger

BTW are the fans meant to be wearing masks in their seats?

I just heard this government minister on BBC talking about the test events and said about mask wearing

If that's a criteria, they're failing miserably.ive not seen one person in a mask that's actually on their face.

We look nervous as **** and can't get anything going.

Nacho has been dreadful and needs to seriously sharpen up.

Losing Evans a massive blow.

I can't speak any more

We're still in it

****ing come on

Hopefully he doesn't leave ****ing perez on until 70 minutes

Maddison came on last time at 60 mins which is the normal. Brendan loves a 60 min tactical sub.

But extra time is possible so we might have to wait longer today. 70 it could be if it is still leveo

BTW are the fans meant to be wearing masks in their seats?

I just heard this government minister on BBC talking about the test events and said about mask wearing

If that's a criteria, they're failing miserably.ive not seen one person in a mask that's actually on their face.

Yea but William is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670