fa cup weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKFox

bristol rovers 1 up against southampton, into injury time (3 mins)

full time
:038:
well done pirates

you little ray of sunshine you....

chelsea 1 huddersfield 1
half time

Last edited:
Barnsley beat Liverpool 2-1. Brilliant.

What a fecking exciting FA Cup Quarter Final we may have Bristol Rovers v Barnsley...how rivetting.

What a fecking exciting FA Cup Quarter Final we may have Bristol Rovers v Barnsley...how rivetting.

Better than a non descript premiership tie that i get to watch every week on match of the day.

Better than a non descript premiership tie that i get to watch every week on match of the day.

You think so? If I want to watch matches lik that tripe on earlier I'll go and watch Fort William play Rothes.Each to thier own though:102:

You think so? If I want to watch matches lik that tripe on earlier I'll go and watch Fort William play Rothes.Each to thier own though:102:

If you can't enjoy seeing the smaller teams get into the final stages i don't see the point in lettting them in the tournement, the FA Cup would be terrible if it was only the big clubs.

Plus you already get to see Manure v the Arse in a min :)

If you can't enjoy seeing the smaller teams get into the final stages i don't see the point in lettting them in the tournement, the FA Cup would be terrible if it was only the big clubs.

Plus you already get to see Manure v the Arse in a min :)

I think its already lost some of its shine tbh,not many Premier League teams seem to take it seriously anymore,its a shame:102:

I think its already lost some of its shine tbh,not many Premier League teams seem to take it seriously anymore,its a shame:102:

You watching the game? Manure battering the Gooners.

Arsenal have been passing the ball worse than us.

Thats it for me now,interest completely gone.Not one team left in I remotely like.

motson pissed me off going on about manure being the fa cup team....
...apart from the year the feckers couldn't be arsed to enter....:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00