fa cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

dont forget that it was a certain FA Cup tie that started all this mess and therefore could also be an FA Cup that turns it round. :roll:

Hope so, paying another £10 after the rotherham debacle was hard enough. Im just hoping its worth it. :shock:

Who knows where we would be now had that Essando goal not gone in, Taylor might even of still been here, we might not of got relegated - but its all in the past, lets hope for a good victory against Blackpool

good cup run couldnt hurt, be nice if we could go through a few rounds, been ages since we've done well

Staying up...we're not safe yet!
pesimistic I know but as we aren't in a promotion postion or even in good form I'll just settle for a good run in the league!

this particular season id prefer we win the FA cup, though usually id have to take promotion

KTFaith said:
leicester_til_i_die said:
to win the FA cup

That makes no financial sense ?

if we win the cup, we will be getting money every round and also we will be in Europe which brings money. Besides, we have never ever won the FA cup before...
Also even if we go up, we are likely to come straight back down, so...

I'd rather go up than win the cup,
I'd rather not go down into the brown,
I'd rather say pie instead of aye, aye
I'd rather eat pink then the other hole (stink).

Joe_Fox said:
I'd rather go up than win the cup,
I'd rather not go down into the brown,
I'd rather say pie instead of aye, aye
I'd rather eat pink then the other hole (stink).

How profound

step said:
Promotion or the cup. For me it would be the cup

Got to be promotion, just for the money. :wink:

Fox Fan said:
Who knows where we would be now had that Essando goal not gone in, Taylor might even of still been here, we might not of got relegated - but its all in the past, lets hope for a good victory against Blackpool

We might have got into the champions league!! don't forget we were third in the league, in March, going into that FA cup quarter final!! :cry:

How much is the cup worth, with the gate money, the TV money and world wide televising of the final, winning the FA cup must be worth a tidy sum. quite a big sum at a guess. Any know how much?
The increase in the fan base is also worth something

Anyone got the odds of us to win the cup. IMO we will probaly be about 150-1 :oops: .If any of the big three take it seriously, even an average prem club will not stand a chance. The days when the covs, w'don, ipswich won it seem to be over. .IMO you can stick Chelsea, Man u, or Arsenals name on it now. Hope i am wrong but i fear its become boring and predictable like the Prem lge. The rest of us are only there to make the numbers up

step said:
How much is the cup worth, with the gate money, the TV money and world wide televising of the final, winning the FA cup must be worth a tidy sum. quite a big sum at a guess. Any know how much?
The increase in the fan base is also worth something

who cares how much money we get, winning the FA cup would mean more, the first time we have ever won it, go down in history as one of the first clubs in recent times to win it outside of the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669