facebook.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like my name you mean?

Yes... if you don't want to put your real name in you can enter a false one. But that defeats the purpose of friends being able to track you down.

Yes... if you don't want to put your real name in you can enter a false one. But that defeats the purpose of friends being able to track you down.
That goes against Facebook rules.

I don't want to be "tracked down", the thought of that makes me sick to the stomach. I want to join groups like TB and have a laugh without my family and friends bothering me with requests.

I don't want to be "tracked down", the thought of that makes me sick to the stomach. I want to join groups like TB and have a laugh without my family and friends bothering me with requests.

Since when did rules bother you?

Don't join Facebook then? ;) :102:

Not too different from MyStalk IMO although I find you don't get a load of randoms adding you on Facebook whereas with MyStalk, it happens all the time!

He's even brushed his hair for his photograph and signed up people as friends that he has never met or spoken to.

Well that's knocked the wind out of my sails then. And after I felt so special at being 'added' by Melts as well :icon_redf

that sums it up for me too

If you don't add your personal details no one will see them?!?!?!?

all i had on my profile was my feckin name and work decided it would be fun to search for staff members and then bollock them....what the feck it has to do with work

all i had on my profile was my feckin name and work decided it would be fun to search for staff members and then bollock them....what the feck it has to do with work

On what grounds? :102:

that it could be linked to work by customers viewing our profiles......not that my name is released to any customers as i have no contact with them

That's fcuking insane

i was informed that i should either censor or remove some of the content such as swearing etc.....ffs. hilarity

Or you could just stop people viewing your profile who you havent added as a friend.

Or you could just stop people viewing your profile who you havent added as a friend.

which i have done, although i'm sure that now gives them nightmares of what may be on there. personally i thought customers would probably not give too much of a shit about who my friends are and what are my interests :D

which i have done, although i'm sure that now gives them nightmares of what may be on there. personally i thought customers would probably not give too much of a shit about who my friends are and what are my interests :D

if you've blocked it for people you don't know, just tell your wanker bosses that you have made the changes

mine's been locked up for day one, i don't want bosses and exes seeing what i'm up to

i don't want bosses and exes seeing what i'm up to
That's the only reason I have one...

Haha Richard Cousins - you said I was "emotionally immature", "undeserving of a pay rise" and would "never amount to anything"...well, who is ****ing laughing now? You on your glorious Union Carbide director's pension or me creating online lies to cover up for being middle aged and stuck at home parenting? Huh?

Answer that and stay fashionable Cousins, if you can! You can't. I win.

Online prayer groups through facebook :icon_roll

What sort of cnut woud you have to be to sign up for one of these groups :102:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675