Speculation famous band's life in tatters following teams slump in form

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Seems our season is having an impact on everyone..........

Taken from Le Merde and through goggle translate

A famous band are facing financial ruin and their lives in tatters due to such an alarming slump in form this season, the band who provide the goal music at the stadium had enjoyed massive success from royalties following recent successful seasons, however the have hit on financial hard times following a catrasphoric loss of form of their beloved team. The team were riding high until an horrific run of form has seen them fall to the bottom of the league, this has coincided with the dramatic loss in form of what had been a prolific strike force.

Lead singer Tim 😉 takes up the story, we wuz flyin, playin wiv Pashun and bangin goals in left, right and centre we wuz on fire .....the royalties were rolling in and we wuz livin the high life then after that famous day when we destroyed them Mancs, everything just dried up. We are now on the breadline living off scraps, at Christmas we had to settle for a KFC and the kids had an orange and stale bread as presents

When asked if the group had discussed the situation with the club, extrovert front man Sergei 😗 takes up the story "yeh man we have tried but fings have gotten really desperate, we were so strapped that in December we went to a game and again we woz gettin beat, anyway I asked the manager like what's going on man? And all he could respond with woz to tell meh to f*ck off and die, I woz like gutted man.

Tim then picked up the story adding, we are at our lowest ebb, in fact on Satdi we woz gettin turned over again and no sign of any Mulah coming our way so in a fit of desperation I managed to borrow a kit off a Crystal Palace full kit w*nker and ran onto the pitch to ask the manager if he could sub us a brown spot until next week, anyways as I approached some big nose fecker in our kit tripped me up, God knows who he woz never seen him before, anyhow I go tumbling into him, so as he falls over I ask him if he could lend me some cash .....he went feckin mental grabbed me by the throat and kept telling me to feck off and that he could handle himself .....well I shite myself and ran away

The boys are devastated and hope that better days are ahead for the club and them, they refused to be photographed due to the dishevelled nature of their appearance.

story by Merde Le Tete
Pictures by No Body
*please note that this story is complete and utter clap trap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573