Fancy Dress Shops in Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

I'm sorry to make another stupid thread like this, but what good fancy dress shops are there in Leicester, and where are they?

I need a mad scientist outfit by for a bar crawl next Saturday.

There used to be one on Churchgate - I think it was called Harlequin, but not sure if its still there.

I need a mad scientist outfit by for a bar crawl next Saturday.

Would you not consider putting an outfit together yourself?
I'm not entirely sure what a 'mad scientist outfit' entails, but it couldn't be that difficult, surely to ****. Especially considering that I doubt anybody looking at you will know what a 'mad scientist outfit' should include, so it'd be fair hard to get it wrong.

I'm not entirely sure what a 'mad scientist outfit' entails, but it couldn't be that difficult, surely to ****. Especially considering that I doubt anybody looking at you will know what a 'mad scientist outfit' should include, so it'd be fair hard to get it wrong.

White coat (with several cheap ball point pens sticking out of the top pocket), Max Wall haircut and Groucho Marx glasses should do it.

White coat (with several cheap ball point pens sticking out of the top pocket), Max Wall haircut and Groucho Marx glasses should do it.

haircut and glasses accessories should be available in Paper Tiger I would've thought.

sexy_scientist.jpg

I have no contribution to make, just wanted an excuse to look at her puppies again.

Last edited:

I'm putting together a lot of it with stuff I already have, but I just don't want to have to actually buy a white coat if I can avoid it.

I'm putting together a lot of it with stuff I already have, but I just don't want to have to actually buy a white coat if I can avoid it.

It'd be cheaper than hiring and you could then go into hospitals and pretend to be a doctor in A&E on Friday nights.

I used the phrase 'fancy dress party' here recently and was opened laughed at. Apparently I have to call them 'costume parties'. Either way, the idea of attending one and donning the appropriate garb fills me with mild horror.

There used to be one on Churchgate - I think it was called Harlequin, but not sure if its still there.

No this one has moved down to the old Corahs building and is nowadays a bit cack. The one near the Crows nest is reasonable. There is new one on Granby street on right hand side as you head up to the station (or the Granby). I think this will have exactly what you require.

The one on Granby Street is good, I've been there twice in the last few months for stuff, it's good.

Also try one on Welford Road not too far from the hospital.

I used the phrase 'fancy dress party' here recently and was opened laughed at. Apparently I have to call them 'costume parties'. Either way, the idea of attending one and donning the appropriate garb fills me with mild horror.

:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670