Fans going to Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
martinavins said:
Cant wait, coming over from Northern Ireland for the game...

Best place i've ever parked is the Wyvern Shopping centre near toys r us, think its out towards the A52, right next to pants park..

Been teaching the nipper all the songs for the last week...

See yous all there..

what about yer big man !!!!!!! enjoy the trip :wink:

martinavins said:

Best place i've ever parked is the Wyvern Shopping centre near toys r us, think its out towards the A52, right next to pants park..

See yous all there..

I think I read somewere that you can not park there anymore :?:
Just thought I would let you know, maybe someone can confirm :?:

Naughty Fox said:
martinavins said:

See yous all there..

I think I read somewere that you can not park there anymore :?:
Just thought I would let you know, maybe someone can confirm :?:

I can confirm - think the fine is about £80

Go into Toys r Us buy a bag of Haribo and what do you know your a paying customer - and they cant fine you so long as you keep the respit.

hope you enjoy the match!

Fox Fan said:
Go into Toys r Us buy a bag of Haribo and what do you know your a paying customer - and they cant fine you so long as you keep the respit.

Yeah that's fine - but they close the car park gate at 8:30 - so then what you going to do?

EMC Fox said:
Fox Fan said:

Yeah that's fine - but they close the car park gate at 8:30 - so then what you going to do?

Drive through it

EMC Fox said:
Fox Fan said:
EMC Fox said:
Fox Fan said:

Drive through it

Well I guess I expected that answer

Anyone travel down to Reading two years ago? we parked in the car park down by comet and M'Cdonalds. We had purchased some stuff from Comet but lost the resipt which was stupid because they wnated us to pay an £80 fine they put the wrong time on the ticket and we got off scott free with it in the end :D :D

Fox Fan said:
EMC Fox said:
Fox Fan said:
EMC Fox said:
Fox Fan said:

Drive through it

Well I guess I expected that answer

Anyone travel down to Reading two years ago? we parked in the car park down by comet and M'Cdonalds. We had purchased some stuff from Comet but lost the resipt which was stupid because they wnated us to pay an £80 fine they put the wrong time on the ticket and we got off scott free with it in the end :D :D

Just a warning about the barrier at TRU... duck when you drive through it cause it will take your roof off :roll:

Just looked at the chavscum site,thanks to Bobby Smith,hilarious if you haven't seen it do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669