fantasyleague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe_Fox said:
Where you been Teeno?

No where mate, don't post much on any forums these days allthough I try to get on FT at least twice a week and on here as often as possible.

just joined. damn youve got a massive head start.

f**k you wise will be making a counter attack to the top.

it's a marathon not a sprint.
plenty of time.
great team name lako! :lol:

still bottom, bloody hell,

drummindefender said:
drummindefender's beer united top of the league at christmas :D

You were just fecking lucky mate, keep looking over your shoulder the title is mine :wink: :lol:

Naughty Fox said:
drummindefender said:
drummindefender's beer united top of the league at christmas :D

You were just fecking lucky mate, keep looking over your shoulder the title is mine :wink: :lol:
i get the feeling me and you are the only one's bothered about it so bring it on bitch :D

Just because it has been mentioned on another thread about no one using this, I would just like to say I thrashed you all.

Maybe nobody was bothered about this, but I have been trying to get as high overall as possible, I have broken the 2000 point mark and only 191 points behind the overall leader. Currently 1,444 out of 471,335.

Was going to wait until next week to point this out, but hey I will take the glory now. :smt029

Naughty Fox said:
Just because it has been mentioned on another thread about no one using this, I would just like to say I thrashed you all.

Maybe nobody was bothered about this, but I have been trying to get as high overall as possible, I have broken the 2000 point mark and only 191 points behind the overall leader. Currently 1,444 out of 471,335.

Was going to wait until next week to point this out, but hey I will take the glory now. :smt029

Congratulations. :D :D :p :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen: :smt023

Naughty Fox said:

Good work, Naughty

Have to admit, I gave up after the first week

I admire your persistence :smt038

Naughty Fox said:

First last year and currently second with one week left not bad i say !!! :wink:

Good work NaughtyFox. I think there may be a job going at Forest soon if you fancy it. :lol:

mk whilst that was funny ive deleted it as some of us are posting at work and sticking full names up doesnt help the cause im sure you understand-lazzer

MKFox said:
mk whilst that was funny ive deleted it as some of us are posting at work and sticking full names up doesnt help the cause im sure you understand-lazzer

What did I miss :-? were have the tables gone :?:

MKFox said:
no worries Baz :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469