FAO Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it all started when Webbo first disappeared, we felt we needed a new leader of the forum, a Prime Minister of Talking Balls if you will.

I decided to nominate JF as PM for a) his incredible amount of posts, b) his knowledge of the club c) his knowing when to be serious and when to muck about and d) because i love him.

Homer has countered and there is a Kerry/Bush type of thing kicking off...I shall be writing the JF Manifesto on here soon, as his spin doctor, and following this there shall be a vote.

If you wish to run for PM yourself, all you need is a spin doctor, manifesto, policies etc.. and you can be in the running...

as i am fairly new to the site, and my posts amoutn nowhere near to J.F's i feel i can't be in the running for said election. maybe one day in the future, but not yet.

As opposition, I would expect little else from you Homer, may I suggest a slight complex due to your non-stop shagging blue haired women?

Nothing wrong with a pensioner with a blue rinse

Who said I was modelled upon that particular Homer ?

leicester_til_i_die said:
as i am fairly new to the site, and my posts amoutn nowhere near to J.F's i feel i can't be in the running for said election. maybe one day in the future, but not yet.

Welcome aboard then. Vote JF.

alex said:
homer said:

Oh, of course, well, in that case, you should stop shagging your mum!!!

:lol: :lol: Good stuff mr spin.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story in the JF campaign

Whilst the great Homer was credited with poems about Oedipus he did not, actually, shag his own mam

alex said:
homer said:

Oh, of course, well, in that case, you should stop shagging your mum!!!

wasn't that Oedipus? i dunno it's all a bit complex.....

It was Oedipus, Homer was credited with being fairly perverse though, but I was using a comic licence really, as in, incorrect but quite funny...

OK?

Now, should anyone want to join me in the lecture theatre, I shall be taking questions on Noam Chomsky and the meaning of linguistics...

I thank you.

homer said:
Don't give up your day job

This comment suggests that someone has a night job as well which never made any sense to me.

Joe_Fox said:
homer said:

This comment suggests that someone has a night job as well which never made any sense to me.

It originates from new stand up comics who start out performing in the evening open mic slots whilst holding down a day job.

Usually they aren't very good hence - "don't give up your day job"

Dunc said:
Joe_Fox said:
homer said:

It originates from new stand up comics who start out performing in the evening open mic slots whilst holding down a day job.

Oh yeah, cheers for that. :lol:

Dunc said:
Joe_Fox said:
homer said:

Who you calling a comic? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673