FAO Beaumont, Cate and Caz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

Not sure if these are as good as Oakley, but I was bored at Twickenham yesterday and in a prime position so thought I'd do you all a favour :icon_razz

SDC10759.jpg

SDC10760.jpg

SDC10761.jpg

SDC10762.jpg

For fecks sake it's bad enough you noncing off to watch the egg chasing but to then take photographs of rugby players arses is probably the most Gayest thing anyone has ever done in the history of TB

Makes the reason why he wouldn't bosh Amanda Holden a bit clearer. Is your wife aware of your little hobby Matt?

Last edited:
So he was actually sat there at the ****ing rugger match and thought it was a good idea to get his camera out and take a few photos of some bloke's arse ???

It's simply beyond belief :102:

So he was actually sat there at the ****ing rugger match and thought it was a good idea to get his camera out and take a few photos of some bloke's arse ???

You love them though, don't you.

:038::038: cheers for that Beights, some wonderful thighs on show there...

That's cheered me up loads!

Ta sweetie!

No problem ladies, always happy to help!

:icon_eek:

Are you going to tell us or are we better off not knowing?:icon_bigg

I stood next to him with my arm on his back for a photo and all that came to mind to say was "my, you are tall aren't you". I have no idea why!

My camera was out taking pics of the match, I then saw the arses and thought "I know, Homer will like these, but I'll pass them off as for the ladies to make him less embarrased.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46