FAO Beaumont, Cate and Caz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem ladies, always happy to help!

I stood next to him with my arm on his back for a photo and all that came to mind to say was "my, you are tall aren't you". I have no idea why!

My camera was out taking pics of the match, I then saw the arses and thought "I know, Homer will like these, but I'll pass them off as for the ladies to make him less embarrased.".

Thanks mate :icon_wink

beaumontfox said:
He's a bloke, they are all mean bastards........well no not all of them, most of them. the only ones who aren't are the ones you can't have.

ARRRGGGHHHH!
This sounds familiar.

So he was actually sat there at the ****ing rugger match and thought it was a good idea to get his camera out and take a few photos of some bloke's arse ???

It's simply beyond belief :102:

I have looked at this again in the cold light of day and i still cant believe he has done it. :102:

I have looked at this again in the cold light of day and i still cant believe he has done it. :102:

He's sat there at a sporting event and he's looking around at the stadium - I know it's a godawful rugby game, but it's still sport (just) and it is a Leicester team, and it is a grand cup final occasion

But then the players come out to warm up, and he deliberately goes about taking pictures of some bloke's backside

It beggars belief, it really does

He has no shame about it either :102: No public apology. Its his wife i feel sorry for they are only just married.

To be fair to the lad, when one attends a sporting event where the sport involved entails little more than fat men hugging and touching each other in a mudbath, what can you be expected to take photos of?

Last edited:
To be fair to the lad, when one attends a sporting event whereby the sport involved entails little more than fat men hugging and touching each other in a mudbath, what can you be expected to take photos of?

The crowd, the stadium, the sky, the meat pies, the seat you're sitting on, the programme seller, the woman who sold you your meat pie, your own feet, a small piece of grit on the floor.......

FFS, there are hundreds of things you can think of before you end up taking photos of a rugby players 'arris

Dear Lord Jebus, what the **** is going on :102:'

He's sat there at a sporting event and he's looking around at the stadium - I know it's a godawful rugby game, but it's still sport (just) and it is a Leicester team, and it is a grand cup final occasion

But then the players come out to warm up, and he deliberately goes about taking pictures of some bloke's backside

It beggars belief, it really does

How on earth can you see the colour of the kits and come to that conclusion? It was the England/Barbarians game, not Leicester.

How on earth can you see the colour of the kits and come to that conclusion? It was the England/Barbarians game, not Leicester.

Apologies, I thought you went to the Tigers game

Doesn't make any differecne to your actions, however :018:

Apologies, I thought you went to the Tigers game

Doesn't make any differecne to your actions, however :018:

i went the Tigers game, Beights went the Ba Bas

it never really occured to me to take photos of the players' arses though

got these two though on my pants phone

Attachments

• twickers.jpg
    twickers.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 104
  • twickers_fireworks.jpg
    twickers_fireworks.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
This is even worse than when Durham missed a Leicester match to go and watch George Michael!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46