Fatboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxybru

I haven't, sadly, got time to read all the threads today but wonder if anyone noticed that Allan Rogers has joined Peter Taylor at Hull....

I find it all a bit incredible really. Between Taylor and Adams - how many ex-LCFC lads do they now have ?

foxybru said:
I haven't, sadly, got time to read all the threads today but wonder if anyone noticed that Allan Rogers has joined Peter Taylor at Hull....

I find it all a bit incredible really. Between Taylor and Adams - how many ex-LCFC lads do they now have ?

.... and as they are both ahead of us in the League have we kept the right Manager/Player combinations? :eek: :redface: :confused: :confused: :confused: :102: :102:

Steven said:
.... and as they are both ahead of us in the League have we kept the right Manager/Player combinations? :eek: :redface: :confused: :confused: :confused: :102: :102:

I think that's more to do with how bad we are than any impact our rejects have had!

I always find it odd when managers sign old players who obviously weren't good enough at their last team to get us promoted

glyn said:
I think that's more to do with how bad we are than any impact our rejects have had!

I always find it odd when managers sign old players who obviously weren't good enough at their last team to get us promoted

Precisely my point - some of them couldn't get into a poor Leicester side under those managers - yet they snap them up at every opportunity...

Leicester 1 Cardiff 2
:(

Coventry 6 Derby 1
Stoke 0 Hull 3

:102: :102:

Yeah we were right to ditch Adams weren't we? (Actually, i think we will be in a better place in the long run)...

just out of interest, who scored for kovscum?

fcukcov said:
just out of interest, who scored for kovscum?

Code:
Coventry 	6 	- 	1 	Derby 	
FT                                              Peschisolido 2
John 5 , 47
Wise 59
Adebola 62
McSheffrey pen 83 , 90

Last edited:
foxybru said:

SEVEN

newtonfox said:
matt heath cov
james scowcroft cov
andrew impey cov
wanker wise cov

theres 4 of them

Ellison
Pogers
Delaney

Last edited:
alex said:
Yeah we were right to ditch Adams weren't we? (Actually, i think we will be in a better place in the long run)...
I agree we will better in the long run, at the minute the long run is not my concern TBH it's the here and now i would prefer to be mid table and thinking what will we do next season in the championship than where are not knowing what league we will be in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566