Fatty Pressman

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Watched the goals on 'The Championship' this morning and I think that if Ian Walker had been playing, they wouldn't have scored any of their 3 goals.

First goal - Fat Bastard just fell on the floor and did nothing.

Second Goal - Fat Bastard 'dived' but was more of a belly flop.

Third Goal - Fat Bastard parries the ball into his net.

Come on Micky sort it out!

He should get sacked just for getting Pressman, a fat bastard who got released by a Division 2 club, as our 2nd choice keeper!

Any decent manager would have signed someone who was under 35 years old and under 35 stone.

Utter Disgrace IMO.

Yes but he made some good saves as well - and one that could be on the start to the premierhip had we of not got relegated!

It was before the 3rd goal and his save was absolutly stunning - seriouly one of the best saves i've ever seen! He flew across goal, hung in the air for a second or two and pushed what was a undoubted goal out into the six yard box! Fantastic!

I agree with both of you, if walker had played he would have saved a few of them goals & pressman kept fumbling the ball, however then he saved that shot near the end...

i heard about the save he did b4 the 3rd goal it was ment to be amazing, but still i went to the sheff weds match n city 2years back at hillsbrough in the league cup when i came down, and we were gunnin him down at the back of the goal..so why the f**k did we buy him???

luke steel i say..hes a good keeper

Did anyone hear someone in the crowd call him a fat b*****d just after he took a goal kick? I thought that was hillarious! :lol:

He's probably an acrobatic shot stopper - providing it's abouve his (considerable) waist... we noticed in the Blunts game that he cannot get down to a low shot to save his life...

The opposition must have rumbled this by now - just fire in low balls and you will score!

What a load of absolute garbage. How you can expect a keeper to save point-blank headers is beyond me, do you not think they should have been marked by defenders?

For their equaliser the defending was chaotic to say the least, awful.

I suggest saving critiscism until you are actually at the game. Fatty Pressman saved us from further humiliation to be honest.

The originator of the thread, I assume

If he had been at the game he would have seen that Pressman kept us in the game, including making one truly world class save

You cannot blame the keeper for what happened

homer said:
The originator of the thread, I assume

If he had been at the game he would have seen that Pressman kept us in the game, including making one truly world class save

You cannot blame the keeper for what happened

Well that's fair enough then - I was only commenting on what I saw at the SheffU game and his agility for low shots worried me...

He should have saved the first, but what annoyed me most about all the goals, they were all free headers! Where was the marking, an absolute joke

You seriously think that a club in our financial posistion should fork out for a better second choice goalkeeper than Pressman?

Also considering Walks has missed about 1 game in 3 seasons!

Pressman is more than adequate, who is the West Ham/Ipswich/Reading sub 'keeper?

Pressman has been fine, he made a top drawer save just b4 the 3rd, but still our incompetent defending saw us ship another in. It must be all Adams and Pressman's fault that we can't defend...... :x grow up!

If we can't defend against crosses then maybe we should try and cut the supply line and stop the crosses coming over.It seems we concede a lot of goals from crosses.

After his brilliant saves tonight I think some of the posters on this thread will be eating their words, while Kevin continues to eat the pies.

I must admit living in Sheffield and Pressman getting our goalie No2 spot did not go down well with me, and he didnt get down too well to the 1st goal against Barnsley pre-season that I went to. But even in that game he made a wonderfull point-blank save.

If he carrys on like this I might even find out where he lives here in Sheffield and send him a "thank you". Now what shall I get him? :idea: I know there's a Gingster Pie shop near where I work..............

He pulled off one of the best saves I have ever seen, and at 0-0 that could've been crucial.

Those who knock him, will eat your words....

Kevin Pressman watches his diet very closely and is actually living on less calories than the average footballer. He's just big boned.

Joe_Fox said:
Kevin Pressman watches his diet very closely and is actually living on less calories than the average footballer. He's just big boned.

Dinosaur boned. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570