Fcuk Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Eadem

early ninetys is was, my first rugby game.

A scoreflash came up on thier scoreboard....Leicester 0 Watford 1 from filbert street, a huge cheer went up from the tigers faithful, we were losing and they loved it.

That was my first rugby game and my last, a sport for people who used to get picked last playing football at school, thankfully Filbert street was round the corner, a place for real men and women, a sport with passion, a sport where emotion ran so high fans were segregated, where passions ran so high you were happy for the weekend if you won, and depresed of you lost.

Filbert Street - It was the home of LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB and LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB ONLY, about 10 years later we moved across the street to a new home, the walkers stadium, the atmosphere wasnt as great but it was the same folk and still THE HOME OF LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB ONLY.

Please please please to god keep it that way, Its ok mentioning Reading, Wigan, Watford etc but the fact is they are all sparsly watched football teams that have always had low attendances and NEEDED the rugby Vlubs to survive.

Dont let my LCFC become the same as that, we dont need anyone, we are not second fiddle to anyway, go through with this and we will be in 10 years time mark my words.

Semper Eadem

Re: **** Tigers

Semper Eadem said:
early ninetys is was, my first rugby game.

A scoreflash came up on thier scoreboard....Leicester 0 Watford 1 from filbert street, a huge cheer went up from the tigers faithful, we were losing and they loved it.

That was my first rugby game and my last, a sport for people who used to get picked last playing football at school, thankfully Filbert street was round the corner, a place for real men and women, a sport with passion, a sport where emotion ran so high fans were segregated, where passions ran so high you were happy for the weekend if you won, and depresed of you lost.

Filbert Street - It was the home of LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB and LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB ONLY, about 10 years later we moved across the street to a new home, the walkers stadium, the atmosphere wasnt as great but it was the same folk and still THE HOME OF LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB ONLY.

Please please please to god keep it that way, Its ok mentioning Reading, Wigan, Watford etc but the fact is they are all sparsly watched football teams that have always had low attendances and NEEDED the rugby clubs to survive.

Dont let my LCFC become the same as that, we dont need anyone, we are not second fiddle to anyone, go through with this and we will be in 10 years time mark my words.

Dunc

Shouldn't we keep personal views to existing threads? Its a point made elsewhere.

kam

I've only been to a few Rugby matches, my lasting impression is that everyone drinks themselves stupid to make the game appear interesting and then urinate down the back of your legs.

Pleasent people these Rugby chaps!

Dunc

kam said:
I've only been to a few Rugby matches, my lasting impression is that everyone drinks themselves stupid to make the game appear interesting and then urinate down the back of your legs.

sounds suspicously like the terraces at city in the 80's to me

kam

Never been urinated on at a city match

Was in the kop once (70's) when some guys started a fire... that was fun

homer

So it was YOU who pissed on my leg at the Chelsea game.......??

Been looking for you for years

Bastard

lazzer

Dunc said:
kam said:

sounds suspicously like the terraces at city in the 80's to me

and it was my leg dunc !!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675