Fcuking hate this new format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplehaze

So this is progress. Why fix something that wasn't broke!??

If you agree then perhaps you will have a moan too

I have to agree with that one mate... much preferred the older version of the forum...

Strongly disagree with the both of you I`m affraid, the new one is miles better, well done Mr Web master.

Purplehaze said:
So this is progress. Why fix something that wasn't broke!??

but it was broken. it was down to problems with phpBB that forced webbo to move us over to the new format.
I personally think it's a change for the better but i suppose it's all down to personal opinion.

and...
it's not about the look, it's about the opinion & the personalities

Rather than just say you don't like it, why don't you say what it is you don't like?

If you're just going to moan and not say what's wrong what do you expect me to do about it?

I think it would be nice to have forum jump at the top as well as bottom of the page, but in all I love the new site.

Think I also like the new format, it will just take a little while to get used to.
fine work webbo keep it up !;)

Last edited:
I am sure Webbie was as "happy as Larry" with the old site, but when an unknown (I think Russian) hacker comes onto the site and manages to give themselves the same access rights as Webbie then he gets worried. Moreover the previous board distributors had not emailed Webbie with the fact that two patches were available that might have prevented the situation. Finally Webbie only discovered this by chance as he only saw the intruder because he was late going to bed.

Now given this background Webbie has no choice, if he wants some semblance of a secure site, but to change the forum to what he hopes will be a more secure platform. :) ;) :) :) :) ;)

Last edited:
For the record, I think it's a million times better

Good work Webbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675