Fe11 axd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we did Spion on Tuesday.

It happened as we crossed the entrance of Jarrom St, we were 2/3rds of the way across when the driver (turning left into Jarrom St) decided that she had the right of way in her car and drove around the back of us, my wife had to jump out of the way as the wing mirror brushed her back. Fortunately she wasn't injured.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTransport/Highwaycode/DG_070332

There were a lot of people walking that way after the match, especially kids. Driving the way she did was inconsiderate and dangerous. If people don't like waiting around for crowds to clear they shouldn't park in the area.

What made my blood boil even more was when we reached the bridge further down she was stuck in traffic, so I went up to the window and told her what she had just done, while explaining to her she was smirking all the time, so I told her that I was going to report her, her reply "Go on then, I bet you don't, hahaha".

Last edited:
They took our statement and as far as I know they putting it down as driving without due care and attention, which I would agree with.

We now wait for contact from the Traffic Police. If anything, reporting means there is a record of her driving, if she mows someone down in the future they should be able to see a previous complaint from us.

Last edited:
I didn't get the registration, but there was some **** in a BMW on the A46 on Saturday night. I was approaching from behind and this ****er wouldn't shift out of the fast lane, so I had to undertake them. They then sit behind me with full beam on. About ****ing blinded me. Absolute ****!

I didn't get the registration, but there was some **** in a BMW on the A46 on Saturday night. I was approaching from behind and this ****er wouldn't shift out of the fast lane, so I had to undertake them. They then sit behind me with full beam on. About ****ing blinded me. Absolute ****!

Not that it should matter, but what speed were you both doing?

:icon_wink

Not that it should matter, but what speed were you both doing?

:icon_wink

If I was on my own, it would have been close to a ton, but I had the mrs and kids in the car, so no more than 80.

If I was on my own, it would have been close to a ton, but I had the mrs and kids in the car, so no more than 80.

So you were breaking the law anyway :icon_bigg

I know what you mean though. Some ****s just won't pull back over at all. I even have a relative like that who reckons that he is some sort of unofficial traffic cop. He reckons that as long as he is within the speed limit he will stay where he is and the following car has no right to pass through as that will mean it is speeding.

Yes, relative or not he is still a ****.

Oh, and no, he doesn't drive a Beemer :icon_wink

I drive a Skoda Octavia VRS, a black one, sometimes if I've been on site I still have a high vis on, a lot of people either move out the way or slow down as they go past suspecting I'm a copper.

I drive a Skoda Octavia VRS, a black one, sometimes if I've been on site I still have a high vis on, a lot of people either move out the way or slow down as they go past suspecting I'm a copper.

Impersonating an officer of the law is a serious offence :icon_bigg

I see a lot of people who have hi-vis jackets on the back of their seats or else on the parcel shelf. I'm sure they do it deliberately!

Impersonating an officer of the law is a serious offence :icon_bigg

I see a lot of people who have hi-vis jackets on the back of their seats or else on the parcel shelf. I'm sure they do it deliberately!

I must obtain one from work :icon_bigg

I must obtain one from work :icon_bigg

You realise your new picture is spawned from the shit chelsea show? I removed an item with a similar sentiment from my kitchen wall once I realised this fact. Hateful programme of insulting shit.

You realise your new picture is spawned from the shit chelsea show? I removed an item with a similar sentiment from my kitchen wall once I realised this fact. Hateful programme of insulting shit.

I dont really give a toss tbh, but thanks :icon_lol:

You realise your new picture is spawned from a British government propaganda poster from the second world war? I removed an item with a similar sentiment from my kitchen wall once I realised this fact. Hateful institution of insulting shits.

That's a bit harsh Matt, it's been a well established part of pop culture for many years, but I like your anarchist sentiment. Have you been down to Occupy Leister yet?

That's a bit harsh Matt, it's been a well established part of pop culture for many years, but I like your anarchist sentiment. Have you been down to Occupy Leister yet?

Is that true though, excuse my ignorance? The only place I have seen it is in things spawned from the "Keep Calm and Carry On" popularised by the shit show.

Edit: Well I never, maybe I reacted too hastily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670