Feeling So So Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there we go, another trouncing and another shite performance. We are freefalling down the league and teams around us are starting to pick up points. We are an absolute disgrace and Milan needs to sort it out before it gets any worse.

After Friday i had a little hope that today we might sneak something. What a joke. We have Norwich next week which is a crucial match and no doubt we will crumble again. The players do not look like they care and Kelly hasn't got a ****ing clue. No doubt Maybury will keep his place and Hughes will be back in - the worst two players i think i've ever seen (bar Junior Lewis).

We are a laughing stock and the players and management should be ashamed.

stayed away recently because i knew this was coming. doing my head in

I don't, I think they're ****ing stupid

There are some possibly, but also there are some who believe. If some of our over-paid squad had an ounce of conscience they would go over and pay for those fans' trip home. If we took over 500 to Home Park then I am really proud of our fans. They deserve so much better.

There are some possibly, but also there are some who believe. If some of our over-paid squad had an ounce of conscience they would go over and pay for those fans' trip home. If we took over 500 to Home Park then I am really proud of our fans. They deserve so much better.
I can't believe there are Mums and Dads who give up their bank holiday with their children to do this. Stupid.

Of course, (x) years ago I would have gone, but I know some of these people who leave their families behind, and I feel sorry for them and their their stupidity

I can't believe there are Mums and Dads who give up their bank holiday with their children to do this. Stupid.

Of course, (x) years ago I would have gone, but I know some of these people who leave their families behind, and I feel sorry for them and their their stupidity

Agreed.

I notice Horseshit missed an open goal too - bet he smiled, I get the feeling he hates LCFC.

:icon_lol: but i dont think he went just for the purpose of the game unlike some off here

Well, a few started to after being told to come over by Miller......but the reaction of the fans meant most of them decided it would be safer to feck off down the tunnel following Kelly and Stowell who disappeared as soon as the whistle went......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669