Few hours to kill in or around Watford

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Right - here is the problem. I've got to drop somebody off in Watford tomorrow morning and collect five or six hours later.

Any recommendations for places in or around (say up to 50 miles away) Watford to while away a few hours? Free would be good :icon_bigg

either park up and get the tube in to central london and do the sights, or, drive in and see them from the comfort of your car.
see the east side and the olympic site, some great architecture going on.

Of course you could spend a few hours in the wagon & horses in flamstead instead....

Right - here is the problem. I've got to drop somebody off in Watford tomorrow morning and collect five or six hours later.

Any recommendations for places in or around (say up to 50 miles away) Watford to while away a few hours? Free would be good :icon_bigg

either park up and get the tube in to central london and do the sights, or, drive in and see them from the comfort of your car.

Of course your more than welcome to come round mine, the mrs will be out all day, so we could crack open a bottle nip upstairs and shag each other up the gary whilst watching Louie Spence DVD's..... :110:

FFS :078: :078:

That's not a bad idea actually.

Vicarage Road stadium tour?

And pick your own veg from the allotments at the same time? :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712