Fickle Leicester Boneheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
Naturally it has escaped the attention of everyone here that we have managed 10 points from the last 5 games and that's promotion form. But of course you lot are all deep thinkers. Deep dick thinkers that is.

Naturally, again, at the beginning of the season virtually everyone on this forum not only thought we would go up, but that we would be promoted automatically as CHAMPIONS. Were you not so wise then or something?How was Micky so brilliant then and now all of a sudden he's mysteriously crap?

Dublin, Tiatto, Williams, Connolly, Keown. Forgive me, but I don't seem to have heard a word in protest when we signed these players. In fact it was cheering to the rafters on this forum when each of these players decided to join. Check your own posts and see for yourselves.

Suddenly you asses are moaning about the 'crap players' that Micky and Harry managed to persuade to come here, in the teeth of fierce competition. Aren't you the slightest bit embarassed by your dishonesty?

And then there's the discipline issue. For the last two season, virtually after every match it was always the ref's fault when we got men booked and sent off. Now surprise, surprise, it's Micky's fault. Micky tells the lads to kick seven bells out of the opposition, get themselves sent off, and hand their fines over with a smile.

Then there's the hoofball issue. More of a joke than anything else when we were winning in the promo season. And as for last season, for some mysterious reason, WE PLAYED IT ON THE FLOOR. But I wouldn't expect you dopeheads to remember that as you don't seem to remember anything else.

Then there's the substitutions. They're only wrong, of course, when we lose - nothing new in that. When he makes a change - and we lose - Micky is a tinkerer. When he doesn't make a change - and we lose - Micky is inflexible. Micky can't win either way.

I don't expect much beyond the F*ck off b*llocks you're a c*nt by way of replies. So I'll beat you to it:

F*ck off b*llocks you're all c*unts on this forum!

chandler you should check my posts from last december,i have never thought adams was the dogs boll**ks.are you going to reply back,because i have noticed when you post a new topic,you do not back it up when people give there opinions on your subject.

He always writes them after a night on the grog,probably frustrated he hasn't pulled again which is surprising given what a 'charmer' he sounds like in his posts.

highland fox said:
He always writes them after a night on the grog,probably frustrated he hasn't pulled again which is surprising given what a 'charmer' he sounds like in his posts.

I post on a saturday night after that happens.

Yes,Rov but you aren't bitter after spending £2.99 on that Old Spice Body Spray and not getting as much as a glance.

highland fox said:
Yes,Rov but you aren't bitter after spending £2.99 on that Old Spice Body Spray and not getting as much as a glance.

29.99 lacoste without a glance made me very bitter, i tell a lie, the bar maid looked when i asked for a drink.

She only looked because she wondered where that awful smell was coming from :wink:

I still believe we have a decent squad of players, my gripe is the tactics being implemented and the fact we seem incapable of beating teams such as Burnley, PNE etc and that issue does lie with the management team.

Micky Adams has to be judged on results and whilst he did an excellent job 2 seasons ago it is now that is important. The team are not performing we seem disjointed and lack any real consistency and after 12 games there seems little evidence that this team is going to gel.

Nobody on here is a fickle bonehead, we just all have differing opinions about MA. People could level that you have blind faith or that your head is stuck so far up Adams arse that you cannot see what is really going on.

You and many others have a belief that Adams is the right man for the job, whilst ther are others who feel now is the time for Adams to leave, we should all respect each others opinions and realise we all have a common goal to see Leicester City win football matches and be as successful as possible.

beaumontfox said:
i wish he'd stop assuming it's only blokes who watch football!!!
good point.
but only blokes really understand it...
:wink:

Chandler said:
Naturally it has escaped the attention of everyone here that we have managed 10 points from the last 5 games and that's promotion form. But of course you lot are all deep thinkers. Deep dick thinkers that is.

Naturally, again, at the beginning of the season virtually everyone on this forum not only thought we would go up, but that we would be promoted automatically as CHAMPIONS. Were you not so wise then or something?How was Micky so brilliant then and now all of a sudden he's mysteriously crap?

Dublin, Tiatto, Williams, Connolly, Keown. Forgive me, but I don't seem to have heard a word in protest when we signed these players. In fact it was cheering to the rafters on this forum when each of these players decided to join. Check your own posts and see for yourselves.

Suddenly you asses are moaning about the 'crap players' that Micky and Harry managed to persuade to come here, in the teeth of fierce competition. Aren't you the slightest bit embarassed by your dishonesty?

And then there's the discipline issue. For the last two season, virtually after every match it was always the ref's fault when we got men booked and sent off. Now surprise, surprise, it's Micky's fault. Micky tells the lads to kick seven bells out of the opposition, get themselves sent off, and hand their fines over with a smile.

Then there's the hoofball issue. More of a joke than anything else when we were winning in the promo season. And as for last season, for some mysterious reason, WE PLAYED IT ON THE FLOOR. But I wouldn't expect you dopeheads to remember that as you don't seem to remember anything else.

Then there's the substitutions. They're only wrong, of course, when we lose - nothing new in that. When he makes a change - and we lose - Micky is a tinkerer. When he doesn't make a change - and we lose - Micky is inflexible. Micky can't win either way.

I don't think so. A number of posters did say that we did quite well last season - in the circumstances as they saw them. I didn't. I said we under-achieved and went down without much of a fight.

In my view MA is largely clueless as far as tactics are concerned. He's been well and truly rumbled by opposing managers and he's a poor man manager. This is all relative of course and there are worse managers than him - In our present situation I'm not sure we would attract a significantly better manager & it may be best to wait until the end of the season. That said if things continue as they are then he will probably walk away. Looking at our recent displays, I don't see any sign of the promotion form you talk about. That said, we should be up there with the players at his disposal and its not impossible - but IMO Micky will never cut it as a top manager.

I agree with KTF - that we all want the same thing - a successful football club: we are a premier league club, with premier league support and a premier league stadium.

What worries me is that by flinging MA now we may end up like a Stoke, Wednesday, Forest, Derby - long term top flight teams who have not seen the top flight for years. I remember the Frank McClintock, Bryan Hamilton, Gordon Lee (for gods sake) years at Filbo. A series of truly sh*te managers - once you get into the fling 'em habit its hard to break. It a MUCH bigger risk to get in a new manager than stick with the current one - especially one who has proven ability to get teams promoted. OK we're playing poorly at the moment but we are still top half and 4 points of the play offs and its only just October.

Let just hold our nerve and back MA to get it right. The alternative is a massive risk and one which, if we get it wrong, could condemn us to years in the wilderness. I've been there before and its not good.

Sheen Fox said:
I've been there before and its not good.

Hi mate!
I've been there too and i prefer to win twice a month against crap teams in div 1 rather than lose every fecking week in the prem. don't give me 5hite for not aiming high, i'm a realist...
we are not Brazil

Hmmm yet again no response from Chandler. Yet again you have proved what an utter A*se hole you really are by slagging off other LOYAL supporters. You havent a clue have you pal.

I can imagine you were the sort of kid who would pull little girls pig tails then run off and hide behind the teachers.

Grow up, get a life and support this club like the rest of us real fans

Chandler, You messages are so of the wall and are so far from reality that I am starting to worder if you are adams in disguse

Are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570