Fifa 12 Not Working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W88DY

Hi all,

Can somebody please help me as to why my Fifa 12 game no longer works on my pc.

I have had this game on ere since it came out and never had any problems.

I click on the game to load and all you see is the bit where you see it logging in to Origin and then nothing happens after that.

I am running Windows 7, i have tryed a restore point that restored to a earlier date but still didn`t work, so far i have deleted Need for Speed, Fifa 11 and Mozilla Firefox just incase there was some kind of conflict, i have deleted Fifa and then reinstalled it and it just ain`t happening.

I have also scanned my computer for viruses and found no problem.

Thanks for your help everybody with this one x

Hi all,

Can somebody please help me as to why my Fifa 12 game no longer works on my pc.

I have had this game on ere since it came out and never had any problems.

I click on the game to load and all you see is the bit where you see it logging in to Origin and then nothing happens after that.

I am running Windows 7, i have tryed a restore point that restored to a earlier date but still didn`t work, so far i have deleted Need for Speed, Fifa 11 and Mozilla Firefox just incase there was some kind of conflict, i have deleted Fifa and then reinstalled it and it just ain`t happening.

I have also scanned my computer for viruses and found no problem.

Thanks for your help everybody with this one x

It sounds very much like you've got an Asynchronous Redundant Synchronisation Error. You should ring up the game manufacturers and let them know, they'll probably be able to wipe it for you

Thanks for your help all, Very helpfull! i will have to remember to post here again in the future.

Last edited:
It sounds very much like you've got an Asynchronous Redundant Synchronisation Error. You should ring up the game manufacturers and let them know, they'll probably be able to wipe it for you

Brilliant :icon_lol:

I'd suggest getting in touch with EA Customer Service... but they're a bit of a feckin' nightmare.

Posting on the FIFA forums might give you an answer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566