FIFA and PES 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2009 music really pissed me off after approx 1 month of having the game.

I have given up on PES, its a great game when you have all the lads round but FIFA is hands down winner since 09. Manager mode and the online challenges are very addictive and the graphics just blow PES out the water.

The only thing i want improoved is the offsides! :mad: So frustrating.It counts the offside from 2 seconds after the ball has left the passers foot !!

Followed by the ever annoying Andy Gray " Owww, Its close but he was right"

Are you kidding about manager mode? I thought it was shocking. Playing as leicester, the players were all out of energy after on game. The trnafsers were also very strange. I picked up Steven Gerrard for 3million while playing as Aston Villa.

I thought FIFA was great on a game-by-game basis but PES was better if you wanted to play a long term game on your own.

FIFA again, tried both demos and again there's no contest.. Pro Evo does look nicer graphically but FIFA is much more realistic in the way it handles and plays.

Will be getting FIFA on the day it comes out, like every year. But I agree that it hasn't changed that much, but to be fair it didn't need to as 09 was unbelievable.

Unbelievable because it was distinctly average, yet still the superior game. Lots of things were wrong with FIFA09.

Might have to book next Friday off!

I know of at least two other people who have done this. I don't get it :102:

Are you kidding about manager mode? I thought it was shocking. Playing as leicester, the players were all out of energy after on game. The trnafsers were also very strange. I picked up Steven Gerrard for 3million while playing as Aston Villa.

Exactly. Even playing as Port Vale it was easy for me to pick up players on the cheap from Bayern Munich, which was good because all my original players were bollocksed from the first game.

I thought FIFA was great on a game-by-game basis but PES was better if you wanted to play a long term game on your own.

I agree, and the day they bring out a FIFA with the management side of Football Manager will be a great day indeed!

I guess im just impressed with it compared to PES, because lets face it the "Master League" is shoddy. At least Manager Mode on Fifa has all the proper cups and competitions, plus all the official teams.

The fitness levels is a serious problem BUT if you invest in your fitness coach (doesnt cost too much) then it removes this problem and your players fitness will always stay high. Its definately something they should remove or alter in 10.

With the signings, well its another flaw, but it can be avoided ! when im playing manager mode i find myself only signing realistic players, i know its stupid but i enjoy it more in my own little way :icon_lol:.

I agree, and the day they bring out a FIFA with the management side of Football Manager will be a great day indeed!

We both know that'll never happen :icon_wink never mind, FM2010 looks to be good enough for both anyway.

I guess im just impressed with it compared to PES, because lets face it the "Master League" is shoddy. At least Manager Mode on Fifa has all the proper cups and competitions, plus all the official teams.

That's a personal preference, and I have to agree to an extent. However, the FIFA09 versions of the competitions are different enough from their real-life counterparts to make such 'realism' almost worthless.

The fitness levels is a serious problem BUT if you invest in your fitness coach (doesnt cost too much) then it removes this problem and your players fitness will always stay high. Its definately something they should remove or alter in 10.

They should bin off the whole idea of 'experience points' and 'staff levels', they just don't make any sense whatsoever.

With the signings, well its another flaw, but it can be avoided ! when im playing manager mode i find myself only signing realistic players, i know its stupid but i enjoy it more in my own little way :icon_lol:.

Until you notice Walsall have snapped up all the Bundesliga's best players :icon_bigg

FIFA is out tomorrow, yes?

Anyone sad enough to go to Tesco or Asda at midnight so they can get it for £25? No? Just me then.....

£22.50 from Tesco including discount, can't complain.

Morrisons also at £24.95

They haven't got our anniversary badge. A small point, but annoying nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46