Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FNQ

37 points - 4 home wins (Wolves, Pompey, Man city, Everton ?)
3 draws
5 defeats
Could well be enough.

Malf

I think we will get 37 points maybe a few more, whatever tickles our fancy. If we really wanted to we could finish on 58 points.

Dorkwolf

I tried desparately today to try and get a ticket at your theatre of crisps, but unfortunately we've sold our allocation of 3,500. :( :cry:

Does anyone know if there are any tickets left in any of the home stands? :roll: :wink:

Fox Fan

Yes, why don't you come and sit directly in the centre of the Kop - In you wolves Shirt - Poeple won't mind!

Petrescu

This is what we should get if the players didnt bottle it...

Wolves - 3
Birmingham - 1
Everton - 3
Liverpool - 1
Leeds - 1
Fulham - 3
Man Utd - 0
Blackburn - 1
Man City - 3
Charlton - 1
Portsmouth - 3
Arsenal - 0

But seeing as we aint won 1 game in 3 months i doubt we'll win 5 games in the next few months. This however would give us 42 points.

Realisticly, this is what i think we'll get to not to up...

Wolves - 3
Birmingham - 1
Everton - 1
Liverpool - 0
Leeds - 1
Fulham - 1
Man Utd - 0
Blackburn - 0
Man City - 1
Charlton - 0
Portsmouth - 3
Arsenal - 0

That would leave us with a total of 33 points, which aint going to keep us up unless the impossible happens :|

bua

well 35 points will keep us up this year, so lets just hope we can get that :)

in theory, we should beat wolves, everton, portsmouth & man city at home. but we're rubbish, so we probably won't. i bet we get loads more draws though, and maybe they'll all add up to be enough. who knows!

all i know is it is absolutely essential to get 3 points against wolves.

Dorkwolf

For all you budding excel genius's, i've devised, very quickly I hasten to add, a prediction spreadsheet that you can play around with until your hearts content. :roll:

To change it to suit, all you need to do is type in Win, Lose or Draw and it will automatically update itself accordingly. When it comes to the games where teams play one another all you need to do is the follwing'

Portmouth vs Leeds (Only enter the prediction in the Portmouth prediction and the Leeds prediction will update itself accordingly.

Portmouth vs Leicester (Only enter the prediction in the Portmouth prediction and the Leicester prediction will update itself accordingly.

Leicester vs Leeds (Only enter the prediction in the Leicester prediction and the Leeds prediction will update itself accordingly.

Some may or may not find it useful. Apologies in advance if anyone finds any errors. :oops: Any problems let me know and I will amend it. Enjoy :wink:

Updated excel relegation prediction spreadsheet based on remaining fixtures for current bottom 4 teams.

dannyboy

I dont't think we can predict this at all, I mean how can you say we''ll get another 5 wins when...
a) we've won only 4 all season
b)We haven't won for three months
c) we don't ever look like winning a game atm!

I know a win on Saturday would change things but we can't say we'll win 5 when we only have 4 so far......

This will be our best ever chance to stay up and it is slipping away....

foxybru

dannyboy said:
I dont't think we can predict this at all, I mean how can you say we''ll get another 5 wins when...
a) we've won only 4 all season
b)We haven't won for three months
c) we don't ever look like winning a game atm!

I know a win on Saturday would change things but we can't say we'll win 5 when we only have 4 so far......

This will be our best ever chance to stay up and it is slipping away....
How can you say we don't look like winning at all ? That's rubbish.

I reckon since the Brum debacle, what that ? 12 games ? - apart from Chelsea, Villa and Newcastle - we've 'looked like' winning them all. I know what's gone on in the last few minutes of each of those games but we certainly 'looked more like winning' than our oppostion did...

It's just got to click soon.

foxybru

We're playing well enough for 80 minutes of most games to frighten anyone. I reckon we'll pinch a surprise away win somewhere where the home side misfire or get no luck for a change in the last ten minutes...

Let's see, Birmingham ? Charlton ? ......Man U ? (are playing as shit as anyone at the moment) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many posts would you like to see on each page?

• No preference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest posts