Finders Keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who thinks that Ricardo will be in goal for the next game?

Might as well to be honest. I don't rate him at all but it's not as if it matters anymore. May as well give Tunchev a bit of first team game time as well if he's fit enough to play so we can get a better idea of if he will be able to play a part next season - and even if he is capable of playing a part next season.

Atleast we know where we will be now and can start planning a bit earlier for next season.

I believe we enquired after him in the winter transfer window but Cov wanted too much cash?

Would be a great signing but as you say likely to go the Premier league.

Smithies would be decent, Speroni is good at this level, maybe even Stockdale?

Decent list, I like Speroni and Stockdale. Westwood on a free would be ideal. How about Mark Bunn, who is still kicking around in Blackburn's reserves. And how much would Fulop cost? Any of those would be a big step up in quality.

How about Mark Bunn, who is still kicking around in Blackburn's reserves.
I'd take him, he was alright. Got a load of abuse from a section of City fans last season at Bramall Lane after he celebrated the Blades' goal as if they'd won the Champions League.

Decent list, I like Speroni and Stockdale. Westwood on a free would be ideal. How about Mark Bunn, who is still kicking around in Blackburn's reserves. And how much would Fulop cost? Any of those would be a big step up in quality.

Can't see us getting Fulup. Mark Bunn is a decent shout too.

A good keeper is vital to promotion, look at the save Paddy Kenny made against us.

The year we went up under Adams, Ian Walker must have been worth 12 points. Ok he made some clangers in the Premier League but in this league he was awesome.

Just read the Bunn signed a new deal in 2011.

Last edited:
Just imagine if we had been lucky enough to get Shay Given.

Also, was Chris Kirland that bad even excusing his injuries?

Last edited:
Given that Weale's contract still has another 12 months to run, I envisage him still being here next year. I think Logan will go to Brizzle, Weale go out on loan and Ricardo and AN Other competing for the regular slot between the sticks.

Who that Other is, is anyone's guess. I would think Westwood will be going to a Prem club, we could even end up with Kirkland again if we're not careful. I think Kasper would be a good shout but I imagine he would just as easily stay at Leeds unless he was moving for the money.

Joe Lewis anyone? :102:

why say it as if anyone has lost Joe Lewis.

What the **** is the point in putting the word "anyone" after someones name. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all feel pain at the moment but calm down. :icon_bigg

[YOUTUBE]W7VspOs3Qt0[/YOUTUBE]

Joe Lewis has been hideously error-prone for Peterborough this season, and for what he'd potentially cost it's nowhere near worth going for him.

Westwood is a realistic shout with his contract up at the end of the season, but I can't help but feel he'll be off to a lower-table Premier League side given his availability.

Somebody proven and not injury prone is what we need, whoever that may be. Nobody currently at the club is the answer anymore.

Paddy Kenny.

I think QPR will look for a new keeper when they're in the Prem, but they might still want to keep Kenny around as backup.

Joe Lewis is out of contract in the summer. He is a good keeper. Lee Camp has impressed me all season. Vocal, confident and gets the job done. Would be happy with either. Or both.

Joe Lewis is out of contract in the summer. He is a good keeper. Lee Camp has impressed me all season. Vocal, confident and gets the job done. Would be happy with either. Or both.

Joe Lewis is no better than Weale. Forest are not going to want to get rid of Camp, he is a good keeper but I think there are more realistic and better options.

Paddy Kenny might be a good shout, though I would have thought that QPR would want him hanging around for back up at the very least..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669