Fingers Crossed time

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFox

We have a lot of players on international duty tonight. Whilst that is a good thing I always have a horrible feeling that they are going to return by helicopter to the nearest A&E. So fingers crossed folks.

I for one will be watching Dave Connolly tonight. UP THE REPUBLIC! :)

As a side note, for those on this site familiar with them, where have nottingham fox and the Mad Biker gone to. Even if they didn't have masses of juicy info they were always interesting to hear from and I for one miss their comments if nothing else. Also it is good to see Joe Fox posting again, always raises a smile when I'm at work!

SilverFox said:
We have a lot of players on international duty tonight. Whilst that is a good thing I always have a horrible feeling that they are going to return by helicopter to the nearest A&E. So fingers crossed folks.

As a side note, for those on this site familiar with them, where have nottingham fox and the Mad Biker gone to. Even if they didn't have masses of juicy info they were always interesting to hear from and I for one miss their comments if nothing else. Also it is good to see Joe Fox posting again, always raises a smile when I'm at work!

Nottinghams still about but doesnt post much.

I`m still around SF, thanks for your kind words, nothing much to report at the mo, although I have to say, all the moaning and critisizing after ony 3 games is begining to get a bit much !

mad biker said:
I`m still around SF, thanks for your kind words, nothing much to report at the mo, although I have to say, all the moaning and critisizing after ony 3 games is begining to get a bit much !

I agree there mate that is why i have tried not to post negative thoughts as there appears to be plenty of people who seem quite happy being Judge, Jury and executioners after only 3 games..............MADNESS!

mad biker said:

I agree mate, the whole thing is a farce. We have only played three games and some people are calling for Micky's head. I know what he is capable of as a manager, and so do the vast majority of Leicester fans. We also know that it will be a sad day when he goes. I wonder if the people who are moaning now were the same people who moaned when Martin O'neill had a rocky start to his career...all I can say to those people is be careful what you wish for...you might just get it! There is only so much pointless and needless criticism that can be thrown at MA before he decides hes had enough.

If you are a city fan, stand up, be counted, and SUPPORT the club and its manager. Its actually much more fun than moaning & trying to tear it to pieces.

So how are you anyway MB? Hope all is well

DurhamFox said:
SilverFox said:

Nottinghams still about but doesnt post much.

Cool, hows ya bad self Durham Fox? 8)

Ian said:
mad biker said:

I agree there mate that is why i have tried not to post negative thoughts as there appears to be plenty of people who seem quite happy being Judge, Jury and executioners after only 3 games..............MADNESS!

Took my sister to a game last year. And she made an interesting point (it was the Everton match) She said wwe looked really good in the first half but in the second when the fans started to make negative sounds (thats a pleasant way of trying to describe the noises that we all hear when things aren't going to well) the players started to panick and looked uncomfortable. If we as fans, as you are saying Ian, can hold off on being negative, and at the game try to be as positive as we can and actually encourage and cheer on the team for ninety minutes I think we would play a lot better. There really is no place for the boo boy!

If you look at the birmingham away game last year - we had a huge load of players who were unable to play in that match. And for the majority of it we were rubbish - but we as fans stuck behind the leicester boys and sung our hearts out, I knew we would win that match just because the fans made such a huge effort for 90 mins!

Whatsmore is it stunned the Birmingham fans and they had no songs at all for the entire match! Which meant birmingham were kinda at a dis-advantage!

There's a fair bit of truth about the difference the crowd can make.
Without sounding disrespectful to the less fancied teams, they will see Walkers as their big day out and will try to spoil it for us. It is times like that when the going gets tough that the crowd can play their part. So, lets get behind the boys and sing them onto victory.
(but, please, limit the stand up if you love Leicester to once a month or less, it would have more effect :roll: )

xsubmariner said:
There's a fair bit of truth about the difference the crowd can make.
Without sounding disrespectful to the less fancied teams, they will see Walkers as their big day out and will try to spoil it for us. It is times like that when the going gets tough that the crowd can play their part. So, lets get behind the boys and sing them onto victory.
(but, please, limit the stand up if you love Leicester to once a month or less, it would have more effect :roll: )

Im always dieing for a piss by the time that comes up, so I usually stay seated.

Fox Fan said:
If you look at the birmingham away game last year - we had a huge load of players who were unable to play in that match. And for the majority of it we were rubbish - but we as fans stuck behind the leicester boys and sung our hearts out, I knew we would win that match just because the fans made such a huge effort for 90 mins!

Whatsmore is it stunned the Birmingham fans and they had no songs at all for the entire match! Which meant birmingham were kinda at a dis-advantage!

The only problem is getting the fans to make noise. We have been very quiet at home for a long time now. I honestly think it would make a massive difference though. You'll hate this analogy but look at pompey...last season their fans were brilliant, MA said himself that our stadium although a million times better than Pompey's was not a menacing. The fans at Pompey are so close to the pitch, and they create a lot of noise.

We need to make noise, so anyone who is reading this message, spread the word among friends who go to the stadium. I know that the players are the people in the spotlight but we also have a part to play. It is OUR home, OUR fortress. Lets make that way...be loud and be proud :twisted:

Also they have a bell!

With our sendings off and disciplinary record, I guess we're not going to win the "No bell peace prize" :wink:

I'm getting my coat........

xsubmariner said:
With our sendings off and disciplinary record, I guess we're not going to win the "No bell peace prize" :wink:

I'm getting my coat........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Who's worse me or you because I actually thought that was funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669