Firework Display's tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singth

Anybody know where there are any display's tonight. The only one I know of is at Stoney Cove and, apparently, that's not very good.

Been roped into taking my nephew and will take him there if need be but I was wondering if anyone knew of any others.

Anybody know where there are any display's tonight. The only one I know of is at Stoney Cove and, apparently, that's not very good.

Been roped into taking my nephew and will take him there if need be but I was wondering if anyone knew of any others.

South Leicester Rugby Club in Wigston (B5199 to Welford next to the Cemetary). Its usually pretty good, bar.s open and burgers/hot dogs etc available.

The Mill on the Soar are doing on, does anyone know of any over Hinckley way tonight??

Ive heard on the grapevine that there is one at the marina but I quote “it will be shit!”

Best fireworks display I ever saw was many moons ago when I was in the scouts in Oadby. The leaders had a big load of fireworks which they carefully placed in a tin box, as per the classic safety instructions. They let off the first firework and it landed straight in the open tin box, setting the whole lot off in one glorious bang whilst young children scrambled for their lives. Brilliant!!!

Nothing beats a night of burning stuffed Catholics and watching a noisy recreation of 2001: A Space Odyssey while eating Jacket potatos and drinking cider. Enjoyed the fireworks we had last night, even if it was just one eith a few friends.

Last night's firework extravaganza in the sumptuous gardens of 'Chez Homer' were truly a sight to behold

As is the ****ing big blister on my thumb this morning caused by careless lighting of the ****ers

Do it every year sponsored by Vision FM. :icon_lol: Local Brauny celeb Jobber in attendance, normally a small fair on and a few vans providing lukewarm food. Brauny style magic!

I noticed on the way to work this morning that someone had dumped a load of old fence panels at the park :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669