First Child!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

My first born (all being well) will be with us in time for the next football season!

Had the first scan on friday and all looks good.

Now just got to clear out the spare room, re-decorate it, buy loads of stuff i can't afford, calm the dog down even more and work out how the feck im going to pay the bills why the mrs has a year off! :icon_lol:

On the ball fc, congrats. :038:
Life changing times on the way for you, it makes a man of you

Cheers guys.

Everyone has said it is the single biggest change in your life, more than getting married and getting a house etc.

cheers bb.

Massive life change. great pleasure, expensive. Don't be too proud to use some things that are not new. Babies grow fast and a lot of things can be second hand - which are as new anyway. Don't let the wife have a whole year off.

Enjoy every moment, it passes so quickly, get down the club shop sale for some bargain wallpaper, cuddly toys etc!

My first born (all being well) will be with us in time for the next football season!

Had the first scan on friday and all looks good.

Now just got to clear out the spare room, re-decorate it, buy loads of stuff i can't afford, calm the dog down even more and work out how the feck im going to pay the bills why the mrs has a year off! :icon_lol:

Your doomed now :icon_sad:

well done and congrats to you both :038::038::038::038::038:

Babies are evil creatures, believe me. Nothing good can come out of them. My guess is you won't last the year.

But good luck.

Massive life change. great pleasure, expensive. Don't be too proud to use some things that are not new. Babies grow fast and a lot of things can be second hand - which are as new anyway. Don't let the wife have a whole year off.

Good advice although you'll generally find most clothes get given to you as pressies if you had enough friends / rellies.

Congratulations and good luck.

Well done FC, you've now joined the club of blokes who have 'done it' and have the evidence to prove it. Get yourself a 'Baby on board' sticker as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46