First game at new Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOB HAZELL

Could someone help me please.....

Over the weekend, I heard that the under 21's are to debut at the new ground - has anyone else seen/heard this, and if so, when????

Someone is trying to tell me that it against Italy on 24th March - seems a bit soon, plus the full team are playing then too anyway........??

£10 per ticket. The FA.com are selling them at 3.00pm this arvo

I was down there Saturday. Loads of work to be done outside the ground. Re-laying paths, roads etc etc.

Here's a few pics I took.

Could someone help me please.....

Over the weekend, I heard that the under 21's are to debut at the new ground - has anyone else seen/heard this, and if so, when????

Someone is trying to tell me that it against Italy on 24th March - seems a bit soon, plus the full team are playing then too anyway........??

Talking to a FA bloke today, I think it's a Saturday afternoon fixture u-21 fixture on the day England meet Israel in Tel Aviv at approx.6.30pm.

This Saturday sees the Community Day and then the week after u-21.

i anyone going to try and get tickets for it?

i looked on the site but cant find where they will be sold. i really want to get some

does anyone know the limit on how many you can get
Why, are you buying them for the whole of the Muppet's band

mupgroup6.jpg

No details yet on how many each person can buy.

I reckon it could be a massive attendance for an u-21 game. No league games because of the England game in Israel and loads of people will realise that they don't have that much chance of getting to Wembley with their own club.

No details yet on how many each person can buy.

I reckon it could be a massive attendance for an u-21 game. No league games because of the England game in Israel and loads of people will realise that they don't have that much chance of getting to Wembley with their own club.

Will this be the first game using the whole of the stadium or is this a limited game to get the h&s certificate?

Will this be the first game using the whole of the stadium or is this a limited game to get the h&s certificate?

60,000 max. Only a partial certificate for this game.

Yes, they have to have 2 events/games with crowds of up to 60,000 to get part of their safety certificate.

Last edited:
Yes, they have to have 2 events/games with crowds of up to 60,000 to get part of their safety certificate.

60,000 is loads for an under 21 game. i just want to go to the first game there. id probably go if it was uzbekisthan vrs mongolia

the website is fecked. there must be thousands on it. i was in the que but it keeps saying error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566