Five minutes and you're almost there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not a few prototypes and the fans get to vote online like boro do .
yes homer they would have been too embarrassed about showing you that last week :roll:

Only Dirk wears white socks

I think I'll get me tippex out and draw those lines on. Will look as professional as JJB can do, I'm sure

One year deal

Appalling, truly appalling

On the plus side it looks like Jordan has recovered....

0,,10274~539402,00.jpg

:roll:

I think they didn't show it to you homer because they knew it was a rip off. £1.99 less than last season's shirt....and you'll wear it 1/2 the amount of times too, bargain!

i dont know what the problem is. i was under the impression everybody liked the kit we have now. so people would have hated it if they made the new one completely different. its similar and still looks good. im pleased they kept the same sort of design.

Only for 1 year as well if I read it correctly on the OS. I ain't buy it just for 1 year.. 2 years then maybe...

Don't forget that there's a new away kit on it's way, and a brand new "third" kit

Presumably with the same one-year lifespan - but you never know, they might get generous and make one of them a little bit longer
Doubt it though

The club is a buisness, and whilst there is demand from fans from memorobilia(sp) and products, there is nothing wrong with catering to that demand.

Its nice to see the shirt we are going to win the league in next season though!!!

And I like the white socks!

Personally I like it, and don't see what everyone is complaining about.

Everyone likes the current strip, so surely the fact that it's not a radical change away from that should be good? What did you all expect? Huge white zig zags going down the shirt? Burberry?

Plus this looks quite a bit like the kit someone else came up with (Ricey?) which everyone liked. Bloody moaners ;)

Only thing I don't like is we've only got it for a year. I'll still buy it, but if the away and third kits are also only for a year then I won't be buying all 3.

I'm hoping the away kit is white...the same as the home kit but just reversed.

while i don't mind the kit, i have to say the changing of the home kit every single year is very dodgy. if they want people to buy a kit every year then have the home and away kits out of sync. i think the current policy is discouraging me from getting a kit because i know it will only be in date for a year...

i like the white socks by the way. my dad will be pleased.

SamJ

FOX MENTAL said:
Being made by JJb, does that mean it will be sold in all JJb stores??

Probably not in all, but hopefully in more.

The JJB website lists 4 stores you can go into to preorder the new kit. I think it was 3 in Leicester and 1 in Loughborough

i quite like the shirt, they havent destroyed it kept it basic and pretty much the same. i have ordered mine hope it is here before april 30th couldnt care less if its for a year whats 35 quid these days anyway!?

i hope the away kit is better than that thunderbirds style tripe and they bring back either bright yellow or white.

Graz said:
FOX MENTAL said:
Being made by JJb, does that mean it will be sold in all JJb stores??

Probably not in all, but hopefully in more.

The JJB website lists 4 stores you can go into to preorder the new kit. I think it was 3 in Leicester and 1 in Loughborough

They said at the Fans Forum

a) It will be on sale in all 12 stores in Leicestershire

b) That 6/7 of those stores will have special LCFC display areas

c) That by asking the assitants you will be able to buy the kit from any of their stores across the country (but the kits won't be displayed)

d) JJB are also advising the club on re-designing the megastore which they think is currently poor.

Please note - no season ticket discount if bought at JJB store (although the Fans Forum asked them to look at this one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669