Fixtures Released Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
The least said about that the better. Safe to say though that the position has got worse in the past 24 hours. Don;t want to say too much now but I might later.

Has someone complained about you wearing shorts, and it being highly offensive to women and young children ?

About time too.......

Has someone complained about you wearing shorts, and it being highly offensive to women and young children ?

About time too.......

If only it were that simple.

Those of you whose season tickets are in Block N or the Family Stand should be ready to moved out!
Please explain Boc, the moment I'm told to move from the seat I love, the moment my ST goes back.

Are you referring to one game or the whole season?, if you're referring to the whole season then under the TDA I'm entitled to a full refund.

Please explain Boc, the moment I'm told to move from the seat I love, the moment my ST goes back.

Are you referring to one game or the whole season?, if you're referring to the whole season then under the TDA I'm entitled to a full refund.

From the small print at the bottom of http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10274,00.html

- The Club will reserve the right to allocate the whole of the North Stand to a visiting Club in exceptional circumstances.

Clearly it will only occur occasionally; I'm sorry that I might have made you think I was talking about the whole season. I would think though that there will be exceptional demand from Blackpool fans for this game.

OK, thanks for that. I don't like to move at all, but for the odd game I'm prepared to accept it. Cheers Bob.

Tossers

About time too.......

Not that, apparently, the incident that has irked the club is the dogging involving Vicky Vixen in the club car park after the Wolves game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669