Not open for further replies.
A few good signings for you Scarbs

Pongolle (loan)
Lua Lua (loan)
Labros Chutos
Joey Barton
El Hamadoui

12/12/2006 - League
Sheff Weds (H) 4-1 (Elvis x2, Hughes, Hamill)
We didnt let the Man Utd defeat get to us as we stuffed Wednesday. Elvis got 2, Hughes and Hamil with the others. The loan signing Pique is looking a class act. I also a deut to Jon Gibbens who i signed after a successul trail he got 10/10 and set up a goal

28/12/2006 - League
Ipswich (A) 1-6 (Elvis x6)
An amazing game by the team, youngsters Gibbens, Wesolowski, Pique all played and got a 9 out of 10. The main man was Elvis who bagged an amzing double hatrick and for his efforts has got called up to the Ghana squad.

1/1/2006
Happy New Year
Gilbert left the club today as did Tommy Wright - good luck to them both
However we welcome two young stars of tomorrow Hotte and Bagshaw

2/1/2005 - League
Luton (H) 2-1 (Elvis, Hume)
our 4th 3 points on the trot is making promotion seem likely. It was a boring game for the home crowd, but we got the 3 points. Hotte came on for his debut from the bench

4/1/2005 - League
Derby (H) 2-2 (Elvis x2)
Elvis got his 10th goal in 4 games while Kisnorbo returned from injury and Bagshaw came of the bench for his debut.

7/1/2005 - FA Cup 3rd Round
Portsmouth (H) 1-2 (Elvis)
Elvis got on the scoresheet in a surprising even game. a 77th minute goal made it 1-1 and it looked like it was going to be a replay but 5 minutes from time the defence fell apart and Dario Sliva got the winner for pompey. We are now out of both cups but we have the league to work on.

ScarboroughFox said:
Pongolle is on loan already
Labros Chutos and El Hamadoui i couldnt find
Joey was too expensive

LuaLua is not avalible for loan, at at the mo is at the African Nations with Congo

know any one else Duzza?

Chutos is greek and Hamadoui is in Spurs reserves although is often out on loan. If you need a cheap forward buy Pawel Abbott - he is unstoappable.

geoff horsefield is usually one of the championship top scorers in the first year and almost always goes to a championship team at the beginning. or malcolm christie if you're desperate. although it doesn't seem you need a striker with elvis banging em in.

if you need players, you can usually get anyone that is transer listed in on loan. provided they're the right level of player for your team.

as i said before, helder barbosa will be your best winger after a bit of training.

Nathan said:
geoff horsefield is usually one of the championship top scorers in the first year and almost always goes to a championship team at the beginning. or malcolm christie if you're desperate. although it doesn't seem you need a striker with elvis banging em in.

if you need players, you can usually get anyone that is transer listed in on loan. provided they're the right level of player for your team.

as i said before, helder barbosa will be your best winger after a bit of training.

Barbosa didnt want to come, ill try again at the end of the season when im in the prem (fingers crossed)

and Duzza
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/4046/meh5un.jpg he is too expensive
who does Chutos play for?

I'm still living in the world of CM01-02, IMO the greatest footy management game ever. This season's FM is good, but there's something about 01-02 that makes it excellent.

14/1/2005 - League
Cardiff (A) 2-1 (Elvis)
Elvis's 13th goal in games gave city the lead but two quick goals in the 2nd by Cardiff gave the home side all three points.

--on loan keeper Howard goes back to Arsenal

19/1/2005
Elvis Hammond makes his way to Egypt to join the Ghanian squad including Essian for the African Cup of Nations. Elvis has yet to even get a cap for Ghana so it will be nice to see him get a game, however his goal scoring form will be missed.

21/1/2005 - League
Brighton (H) 4-3 (Hume, Williams, de Vries & Gudjonsson)
a game in which we won but conceded needless goals. It doesnt look like Elvis will be missed with MDV and Hume linking up well.

The Table after the Brighton game
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8591/afterbrighton4wn.jpg

23/1
My bids for Riordan fail as he makes his way south to Southampton to link up with Lee Morris.

24/1
A player ive been looking at turned down his clubs contract offer, i stepped in and signed the guy with six months remaining on his current contract. As he is under 24 i had pay for him even through he was 'free'. In total in will cost 600K and become the top wage earner.....any idea who it is yet.
Click here tio see who it is..i hope he is worth it thats all my transfer budget gone now

I picked Izzet up for £75k Scarbs - a quality signing, only too happy to come back to Leicester.

ScarboroughFox said:
Brum want 2 million for him!

i see if i can pick him up in the close season after some wheeling and dealing - if Elvis's price tag keeps on increasing i might have to sell

Got him mid way through season 2 - keep an eye out for him. He turned my flagging campaign around and I got promoted through the play offs. Think he had been injured a lot so Brum wanted shot.

Currently playing as Notts County and Nec of Holland.

Notts County been in dire trouble with money after three years scrambled through Second Division into First Division doing well 4th in League in first season.

NEC was a joint venture I shared with my brother, its been incredible.
We have the top dutch league goal scorer, Frank Demouge.
4th in the League and unbeaten at Home with a 6-0 win against Feyenoord, 2-1 against PSV and 1-0 against Ajax.
Dutch Cup Final still to be played against a First Division side. Beat PSV in semis on penalities.
UEFA Cup Semi-FInalists, still to played first leg, losing 1-0 after First.
Its being a great season and currently building a great super side of youngsters, defence needs to be more tight, better away form and a third striker is needed despite the starlets of Ralf de Haan and Guilmerro Grot.

ScarboroughFox said:
23/1
Elvis Makes is Ghana debut getting on the scoresheet twice, to cut a long story short Ghana go on to win the African Nations with Elvis making 5 appearances and scoring 7 goals

:038:

Thank god for small mercies :icon_wink

(19/1 forgot to say i loaned out new signing Nathan Hotte for the rest of the season)

31/1/2006 - League
Stoke (A) 1-1 (Hume)
Honours even in a match that could have gone either way.

5/2/2006 - LeagueCrystal Palace (A) 2-1 (Hamill (pen))
a game where out only shot on target hit the back of the net. Palace showed showed what a great team they are with two first half goals. This game was in front of the TV cameras for the third time this season and due to Injuries a debut was given to 16 year Ash Chambers who impressed greatly he was replaced by O'Grady who had just returned from his loan spell.

11/2/2006 - League
Southampton (A) 1-1 (Bagshaw)
Bagshaw bagged his first for the foxes after on at half time, Leicester were 1-0 down at the time so a point was useful Chambo started this game as well.

14/2/2006 - League
Wolves (H) 2-3 (Gudjonsson, Bagshaw)
Joey scored first for city against Wolves but it wasnt long before it was 2-1 to Wolves, 17 year old Bagshaw got his 2nd in two games before half time but at the end of the day Wolves deserved all 3 points and they got them.

17/2 - Norvell goes on loan to Lincoln for 3 months

18/2/2006 - League
QPR (A) 2-2 (Williams (pen), Elvis)
We came back from 2-0 down in the 2nd half to grab a point, after i gave them a right telling off at half time, lets just say a few cups were thrown. In the end its a point.

We sit 13th after 35 games with 43 points.

19th -
To my surprise the board called me into there office this morning and i was expecting the sack but they put i new 4 year contract offer my way saying they will give my 1.3 million to spend and incease the wage budget to 65K. I accepted this looks like im at city for the long haul.:038::biggrin:

25/2
Interesting manager appointment today - Nigel Clough has followed his fathers footsteps and will be player manager and Forest next season.

25/2/2006 - League
Hull (H) 1-1 (Elvis)
It looked like the game was wrapped up, we were looking good up Hulls end and our defence was on form, however a wonder goal from ex-city star Damian Delaney made it 1-1. We really need a win.Plus it didnt help that three first teamers got injured in this game - MDV, Hughes and NEJ.

26/2 - The team that beat us in the League Cup win it - Man Utd

28/2 - Another new signing for the club occurred today, someone that can bring a bag of experience to the club, he has won a European Cup Winners medal. been capped 62 times and scored over a hundred goals...thats right its Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, baby face will join the lads on 1/7/2006:038:

Matty fryatt will come good. he's at premiership West Ham at the of the third year in my game.

look out for henrik larsson. although not sure if he'll go to a chmpionship club.... think he's out of contract at the end of the first season.

2/3/2005 - another new signing to arrive on the 1/7/2006

4/3/2006 - League
Sheff Utd (A) 3-2 (Elvis x2)
Kisnorbo got sent off in this match where we were lucky to get 2 goals let alone 1. 17 year Adam Wykes made his debut in midfield but it couldnt things. City scored 1st and last.

11/3/2006 - LeagueNorwich (H) 0-3 (No Scorers)
Norwich even went down to 10 mena and we still couldnt beat them, i beat the board are now wishing they never offered me a new contact.

13/3 - Pique returns to United after a very successful loan, i might try and sign him not that he will want to come back

18/3/2006 - League
Coventry (A) 4-1 (Elvis)
Oh dear.

25/3/2006 - League
Watford (H) 2-1 (Bagshaw x2)
First win in ten for Leicester saw the return of Andy Bagshaw for the injured Elvis, he put two away. The play offs are out of the question however top half is my aim.

27/3 - Another new signing for 500K - Keane from Preston
http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/913/untitled4yu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673