FM2007 Handheld

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC version, i have just beat everton in the league cup and now im playing newcastle im in the last 16. top of the league with a 3point gap, ian hume is really good on the wing with matt jansen on the other side and i got fryatt upfrnt

PC version, i have just beat everton in the league cup and now im playing newcastle im in the last 16. top of the league with a 3point gap, ian hume is really good on the wing with matt jansen on the other side and i got fryatt upfrnt
Ive just ordered that:) I have psp version as well for holidays etc

It's always easy on the demo. That's how they get you to buy it.

pc or psp spanky?

They are different. Certain players become good on one version, others not so.

Keep at it though, I did crap on PSP for starters but I have now had successful spells at Newcastle, Rangers, Doncaster (relegation after being promoted however) and Colchester (who I am currently and mid-table in Championship after being promoted).

You're tactics are more important than you're players. It may be need for you to change them every game.

Tatics is where all the time goes, i have great tatics at the moment, fryatt has scored in everygame and i have only lost one game so far in 15 so its not bad, but sometimes the team just perform fecking shite but they win thats the good thing

Try and get hold of Denilson on loan from Arsenal, quality holding midfielder and you should be able to get him on season long loan. Also, Michael Mancienne, who you get on loan from Chelsea, is also awesome. Combined, these two will give you a pretty solid midfield and defence. I've just started a new game with Leicester and with these two in my team, I haven't conceded a goal in 5 games. My only problem is that my team don't score many either! :icon_cry:

Try and get hold of Denilson on loan from Arsenal, quality holding midfielder and you should be able to get him on season long loan. Also, Michael Mancienne, who you get on loan from Chelsea, is also awesome. Combined, these two will give you a pretty solid midfield and defence. I've just started a new game with Leicester and with these two in my team, I haven't conceded a goal in 5 games. My only problem is that my team don't score many either! :icon_cry:

matty fryatt doesn't stop scoring for my team, i dont know why and matt jansen has scored alot aswell

2006 was lots easier than 2007.

It's much more difficult to tailor your tactics depending on each opponent. in 2006 i just tended to have 2 tactics, one for hard matches and one for easier ones. Now you have to check the other teams tactics, think about player morale and then get the team talks right. It's easier when you've got a settled team and a bit of a reputation.

2006 was lots easier than 2007.

It's much more difficult to tailor your tactics depending on each opponent. in 2006 i just tended to have 2 tactics, one for hard matches and one for easier ones. Now you have to check the other teams tactics, think about player morale and then get the team talks right. It's easier when you've got a settled team and a bit of a reputation.

You've hit the nail on the head.

Help if you play a settled team as well, which is hard considering the fixture congestion on it.

I found 2006 too easy because all you had to do was picking up cheap Brazilians, the same thing is there just look at non-league football. Kettering seem to have an amazing academy on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669