Fm2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm refering to his technical stats. It was something like finishing 10, heading 10, and everything else below that. It's probably fair to say he's a bit underrated.

Not really.

Anyone had a look at that Pierre Laurrari in our academy? Looks like a pretty useful player, I've played him in attacking midfield during a few preseason friendlies and he's bagged a goal and a couple of assists. Get him in the first team Sven!

There are a ridiculous amount of corners per game. It's quite common to have three corners in a row as the ball simply gets cleared by one of your defenders or your goalkeeper tips it over. I've only played 6 competetive games with Hearts and this has happened at least twice, but maybe even more.

I'm wondering how long it'll take to be cracked and seeded. This has always happened pretty swiftly in the past deterring me from buying the game...but seeing as I'm actually looking forward to this I may well buy it from Steam.

Seriously struggling to get into it, It seems the stats for a players height are missing for me, It's driving me mad.

I used to use the classic skin and cannot understand why the option isn't included this year, I can't get used to the new layout.

Loving it at the minute, playing with Huddersfield. Not much cash to splash around, so I've gotten Schlupp and Afobe in on loan to give me a few extra options going forward, and Duffy on loan from Everton, the centre back we were linked with during the summer.

Currently trying to get Jordi Gomez and Andrea Orlandi to give me a bit more creativity in the middle of the park, I reckon both of them will come - they'd be immense in league 1.

The games seriously easy. I loaned Paul Gallagher, Neil danns, frank moussa an Elliot chamberlain in to Hinckley. I'm sure that would never happen. Then got 3 stupidly good youngsters through the academy and I'm in the premiership within 7 season. I'm going back to champ 94 on the Amiga emulator! Much better!

With my Uni work finishing, anyone else joining in a challenge competition during Xmas?

The challenge would be leading Poland into the European Championships. You have three saves with the aim of getting as far as you can. This would be on a Polish, small database only. Once complete you have to show a screenshot of the 'game status' and the results etc.

With my Uni work finishing, anyone else joining in a challenge competition during Xmas?

The challenge would be leading Poland into the European Championships. You have three saves with the aim of getting as far as you can. This would be on a Polish, small database only. Once complete you have to show a screenshot of the 'game status' and the results etc.

They qualify automatically as host.... everyone's a winner ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566