Football League Manager's top 10 players of the season:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

In all the poor form and gloom recently. It's nice to have our own players recognised for their good form this season. Wes Morgan was the highest ranked non-attacking player and Chris Wood also made it into the top 10.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/fl...-vote-for-players-of-the-year_2293338_2745549

1. Matej Vydra - Watford
2. Glenn Murray - Crystal Palace
3. Thomas Ince - Blackpool
4. Wilfried Zaha - Crystal Palace
5. Wes Morgan - Leicester City
6. Chris Wood - Millwall/Leicester City

7. Craig Bellamy - Cardiff City
8. Mark Hudson - Cardiff City
9. Peter Whittingham - Cardiff City
10. Liam Bridcutt - Brighton and Hove Albion

This positivity is clearly not welcome here! What were you thinking, Prof?

Good stuff though - nice to see our players up there. Well deserved for big Wes.

Nope, he's shit. All our players are shit.

If I had kids and you were their teacher I'd be getting them moved from the school. You seem to have serious issues.

Last edited:
In all the poor form and gloom recently. It's nice to have our own players recognised for their good form this season. Wes Morgan was the highest ranked non-attacking player and Chris Wood also made it into the top 10.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/fl...-vote-for-players-of-the-year_2293338_2745549

1. Matej Vydra - Watford

Of course, if one wanted to be negative, one might suggest that a manager of the only team to have two players in the top six, should be doing better.........but, fortunately I do not want to be negative! :icon_bigg (Why isn't there an "I'm a liar" smiley?)

Of course, if one wanted to be negative, one might suggest that a manager of the only team to have two players in the top six, should be doing better.........but, fortunately I do not want to be negative! :icon_bigg (Why isn't there an "I'm a liar" smiley?)

Though I agree totally with your sentiment did you not notice Palace have 2 players in the top 4 :icon_cool

Last edited:
Old fox .I think you may be onto something.Are there any teams near the top without any players on the list?

1. Matej Vydra - Watford

It really shows the shite standard of this league when you look at this list. I'd argue that none of these players would make it in the Premier League.

It really shows the shite standard of this league when you look at this list. I'd argue that none of these players would make it in the Premier League.

I'll take that bet, at least Zaha and Ince are likely to find themselves playing decent Premier League football.

Lets say £100 and give it 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670