Football Manager 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just cum.

Lovely stuff.

One thing I want to see is a feature where when you are on holiday in the pre season and someone comes in for one of the clubs players, you should be able to take the phone call and speak with the agent etc, I hate it when it makes the decision for you.

My laptop is coming to the end of its life and I am thinking about getting a new one. I have not been able to play a football manager game since FM05 on my current laptop as the others wont work on it.

If i do get another laptop I may get FM11 - does anyone know a decent laptop that would install and play the current FM games that doesnt cost the Earth. (i realise FM11 isnt released yet)

thanlks

My laptop is coming to the end of its life and I am thinking about getting a new one. I have not been able to play a football manager game since FM05 on my current laptop as the others wont work on it.

If i do get another laptop I may get FM11 - does anyone know a decent laptop that would install and play the current FM games that doesnt cost the Earth. (i realise FM11 isnt released yet)

thanlks

I got an Acer laptop which cost me around £400. Just search the net, but you will need a very good graphics card to play it.

did that acer have a decent graphics card?

Obviously, else I wouldn't have been able to install FM :icon_roll :icon_wink

Last edited:
My advise to you would be to hold fire on getting a laptop untill FM is released. Buy the new FM and on the back of the case will be the specs of the game. It will tell you what grapic card you need. Once you find this out just look round the web for a laptop with the graphic card that you need. Or just go to PC World, speak to an advisor and they should help you from there.

My advise to you would be to hold fire on getting a laptop untill FM is released. Buy the new FM and on the back of the case will be the specs of the game. It will tell you what grapic card you need. Once you find this out just look round the web for a laptop with the graphic card that you need. Or just go to PC World, speak to an advisor and they should help you from there.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hmmmm, I've not got anything on today..... Should I waste it updating the FM10 database seeing as FM11 won't be out for about 4 months?

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I've not got anything on today..... Should I waste it updating the FM10 database seeing as FM11 won't be out for about 4 months?

Is there a new update then Ted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570